Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Now that everyone's had their fun, here's some actual suggestions for games that feature similar heroines vs tentacle monster pregnancy.

Agnietta
Iris In Labyrinth
Seed of Evil
Key of Egg
Hounds of the Meteor
Crisis Point Extinction (though not much actual pregnancy/birth :( )
Do these games have similar gameplay, though? Combat rape, not being turn based, decent graphics at least.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Why is it that this is the last demo update before the game is finished? The author of the game has still SO MUCH stuff to add!

Alternate costumes were planned, also sluttiness/karma/nympho and other things already in the menu but not implemented. Also the magic system is very dysfunctional and needs to be rebalanced, the attack animations Aradia has are very slow and end up making it so that heavy weapons are extremely disincentivized and even fast weapons are merely normal in speed (too much of a gap between attack sequences). Also there is no mechanic for difficulty resisting rape despite the fact this also seems implied. Shouldn't we be getting updates for each of those things?

Or are we GOING to, but they are going to only be for those who have paid subscription for the developer? Is someone from this forum going to drop these updates for us to pirate, then?

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
Why is it that this is the last demo update before the game is finished? The author of the game has still SO MUCH stuff to add!
Or are we GOING to, but they are going to only be for those who have paid subscription for the developer? Is someone from this forum going to drop these updates for us to pirate, then?
D-lis suspended the paid plan in ci-en, so there won't be exclusive paid updates anymore. We will have to wait until full release. Most features you are asking about should/might be worked on (I really hope so myself). Though to be fair it might be possible that some features are going to be scrapped, after all, the game's been in development for 5 years already so it could be possible that he changes his mind about some features.
Anyways think about this, if the dev releases these paid demos until a month/week before release, what would be the point in buying the game if you've already seen all the content? I imagine he wants the final pieces of content to be a surprise until the final full release.

j0sie

Apr 6, 2021
Now that everyone's had their fun, here's some actual suggestions for games that feature similar heroines vs tentacle monster pregnancy.

Agnietta
Iris In Labyrinth
Seed of Evil
Key of Egg
Hounds of the Meteor
Crisis Point Extinction (though not much actual pregnancy/birth :( )
You could also throw in Alien Quest Eve into the mix, though not much on the pregnancy part as far as I recall but if tentacles and aliens are your thing give it a try.

Reactions: Mand21

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
D-lis suspended the paid plan in ci-en, so there won't be exclusive paid updates anymore. We will have to wait until full release. Most features you are asking about should/might be worked on (I really hope so myself). Though to be fair it might be possible that some features are going to be scrapped, after all, the game's been in development for 5 years already so it could be possible that he changes his mind about some features.
Anyways think about this, if the dev releases these paid demos until a month/week before release, what would be the point in buying the game if you've already seen all the content? I imagine he wants the final pieces of content to be a surprise until the final full release.
I see. Do we have an estimate of when the full game gets released?

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
I need help I have no idea how to play this game. I don't know how downloads work lol I'm retarded please help
Hey, if you still need help you need a program that is capable of extracting packages. I suggest Winrar, it says you have to pay but (you don't really need to). Once you have that, right click the downloaded package, choose extract with Winrar, and then select a folder you want it to be extracted to. Once that's done, simply go into the file and play the game you want.

If it's a Japanese game, Winrar has settings that allows it to properly extract Japanese locale in the settings.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
That makes sense

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
it should be like project helius' operation lovecraft, where if you have pledge/subs to a certain amount, you don't need to pledge anymore, and you will get a copy for it (even for steam copy), I can also download any latest demo for it

4.50 star(s) 78 Votes