Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I'm assuming you use Avast, which is notoriously shit these days with false-positives. You can submit files online for virus scans if you need assurance.
Avast is surprisingly not detecting anything, neither is Malwarebytes, AVG, Kaspersky and ESET. Even WinDefender is not picking it up, despite one person claiming that it did on their side of things. On VirusTotal, the only detection is by some bullshit chinese AV and it's not as a trojan.

Being careful and suspicious is always a good thing when dealing with internet files but we must always try to backup our claims with something before we start to spread panic like a wildfire.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I'm assuming you use Avast, which is notoriously shit these days with false-positives. You can submit files online for virus scans if you need assurance.
No dude. Thanks for the advice, but I don't use Avast. the detection wasn't mine either. But several people reported it on ULMF

Avast is surprisingly not detecting anything, neither is Malwarebytes, AVG, Kaspersky and ESET. Even WinDefender is not picking it up, despite one person claiming that it did on their side of things. On VirusTotal, the only detection is by some bullshit chinese AV and it's not as a trojan.

Being careful and suspicious is always a good thing when dealing with internet files but we must always try to backup our claims with something before we start to spread panic like a wildfire.
No panic here. Glad you checked it so thoroughly.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Am I dumb? I might be dumb. Someone tell me if I'm dumb
Scroll up, look at your right. Do it in the main page, otherwise it'll "do that" only in this thread.
I bet you can guess what "that" is :KEK:

In case it isn't there, there's a reason for it~

EDIT: If you want to, I can tell you what the "joke" is, I mean...Ugh, I'll just tell you it doesn't exist, ok? Figure it out from there.

• Haha
Reactions: Justaregularcat

Mynight

Mar 25, 2020
Night Of Revenge 0.54 english, uncensored and with my cheats
(thanks secretlydiscarded for the translation ^-^)

F1 to show/hide cheats
F2 for infinite HP/MP/SP
F3 for +50k exp

After I download the files and try to run the game. I get a mono error thingy. Did I do something wrong here? please and thank you!

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
OK I GET THE JOKE. I'm thoroughly embarrassed now. You may cease fire
Now that everyone's had their fun, here's some actual suggestions for games that feature similar heroines vs tentacle monster pregnancy.

Agnietta
Iris In Labyrinth
Seed of Evil
Key of Egg
Hounds of the Meteor
Crisis Point Extinction (though not much actual pregnancy/birth :( )

4.50 star(s) 78 Votes