Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
No, but the only DLC for this is the from Holy Road. The last two are not for this game.
on the dlsite it says the last 2 dlc require the night road game though

night road game:

dlc info page:
and

This product requires the following titles to run:
"Night Road (RJ263922)"

well I looked into it and it seems you are correct.. was the DEV high when he typed BOTH info pages for the dlcs?!?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
on the dlsite it says the last 2 dlc require the night road game though
Yotogimichi was called Night Road -Nightmare- before it was released, and looked more like Night Road. As it started out as a companion game for it, but turned into it's own thing. The DLSite pages are wrong. Look this side scroller then look at Yotogimichi the SLG and the two DLC...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Added the one real Night Road DLC preview image for a comparison, it's clearer example of the game then the Night Road one. The two DLCs come installed to Yotogimichi here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Yotogimichi was called Night Road -Nightmare- before it was released, and looked more like Night Road. As it started out as a companion game for it, but turned into it's own thing. The DLSite pages are wrong. Look this side scroller then look at Yotogimichi the SLG and the two DLC...
The two DLCs come installed to Yotogimichi here.
yeah sry I think I wasn't clear.. I didn't know all those details, but I did see that you were correct..

and I really am curious if the DEV was high or something when he typed the dlc info and requirements lol

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't do anything, I start the game and it doesn't move and no key works.
If you look through the comments it may be a bug with the English translation, there's copy of the game here with the online translator to use instead. Obligatory Saber...

Ethnasu

Jul 22, 2022
i have bug after the final boss with hugging dog
i tried change language to japanese but still nothing... any solutions?

Curon

Sep 8, 2017
I feel like this game doesn't have sex scenes and only rubbing or lick jobs and the like besides the spider looking thing that actually fucks the MC.

EDIT: Oh yeah the sex/hentai part is only there under certain conditions or your character just gets killed when her hp is zero

Reactions: PitchyHornet

Macza

Dec 7, 2023
So how do you view the gallery? the save that apparently unlocks the gallery doesnt do it, or is the gallery just a location in game?

Last edited:

Macza

Dec 7, 2023
nvm. Apparently if you go to YOMICHIDATA_MAIN.json and remove the first 2 symbols, the gallery unlocks

Reactions: Skyzenski
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes