Asheron1

Sep 13, 2019
Where anything that reminds you of open gallery? And why, when i kil last boss and main hero take dog on hand the game stops? thank you.

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
Fuck me, I'm stuck 2 hours into the game.
I lost to the giant frog boss, pressed restart and now my game is black screened forever. When I rebooted it went to a black screen, too. I think my Save file is corrupted because of... god, I don't even know what.

I thought this game was really charming in its own way until this happened. Now I'm just slightly annoyed.

If anyone has an idea what's going on and can help me, I'd appreciate it.

Jun 21, 2018
Where anything that reminds you of open gallery? And why, when i kil last boss and main hero take dog on hand the game stops? thank you.
Apparently simply beating the game doesn't unlock gallery for some reason. Maybe it requires some kind of completionist or something, I dunno, but there is a save uploaded here that unlocks it
Fuck me, I'm stuck 2 hours into the game.
I lost to the giant frog boss, pressed restart and now my game is black screened forever. When I rebooted it went to a black screen, too. I think my Save file is corrupted because of... god, I don't even know what.

I thought this game was really charming in its own way until this happened. Now I'm just slightly annoyed.

If anyone has an idea what's going on and can help me, I'd appreciate it.
game isn't really that long to beat once you get the hang of it, don't forget to sprint, so just better to restart. Hopefully it doesn't happen again haha

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Did somebody know how to deal with DLC? I'm clueless AF...
Isn't there a readme file with it. Otherwise what files is it made up of, comparing them to the games might tell you where it goes. If it's Holy Night Road though that's a separate game.

negimak

Aug 28, 2018
why the game returns to japanese when title screen pops? I've tried both English/spanish but it always revert to japanese with only the text before title screen changing.

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
why the game returns to japanese when title screen pops? I've tried both English/spanish but it always revert to japanese with only the text before title screen changing.

I'm having the exact problem any fix for it? or is it tied to the region again?

Falos1337

Jul 15, 2020
Oh hey, that's true, thanks. But it seems to be unlocked manually judging by the weird shotgun reloaded to 9999 or so. I was wandering how are you supposed to unlock gallery by beating the game the legit way. Devs seem claim that beating the game gives you access to it too, but it doesn't seem to work for me, or I'm missing something.
I'm sorry but where is gallery exactly placed? I don't see it anywhere

Reactions: PitchyHornet

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018

make save folder in the game directory and put it there i quess

Ususally games have save files in... the game directory or save folder or in some cases in the folder www and then save folder

Reactions: PitchyHornet

Falos1337

Jul 15, 2020
make save folder in the game directory and put it there i quess

Ususally games have save files in... the game directory or save folder or in some cases in the folder www and then save folder
I have this one and I downloaded save file, placed it, but still don't have gallery button in game. Maybe I just don't see it?

Jun 21, 2018
Apparently you can't unlock it yourself by simply beating the game (but you should, strange bug) find a reply here in the fourth page that AikiAimi did with a save attachment, download it and place it accordingly in the game folder

Falos1337

Jul 15, 2020
Apparently you can't unlock it yourself by simply beating the game (but you should, strange bug) find a reply here in the fourth page that AikiAimi did with a save attachment, download it and place it accordingly in the game folder
I've already did it, but after beating last boss girl just hang white dog and game just freeze. Is it a bug or something else?

Jun 21, 2018
I've already did it, but after beating last boss girl just hang white dog and game just freeze. Is it a bug or something else?
Might be. After last boss, girl hangs with white dog and then another cutscene should appear with YOU talking to her with bubble tea during the day

Falos1337

Jul 15, 2020
I never experienced it so no, but you could try redownloading the game and just replace the save files. I was running on win7 and 10 on the best settings and worked flawlessly
I did it several times but it's running like the first time. Also I changed grafics, resolution and languages, run with admin, unmark for read only, but nothing helps

Nimraazz

Nov 16, 2019
Also got freeze on "hug with dog". I can't finish the game too...
win 10
Game version 1.4
Can anybody hwo, finished the game drop this folder from "C:\Users\***\AppData\LocalLow\BouSoft"
I got this error Uploading Crash Report
FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes