CarpeNoctem

The Shield that Guards the Realms of Men
Donor
Nov 16, 2017
I really like games like this, however I'm not a fan of the dry-humping monsters, it's kind of a let down. Can anyone suggest similar games to this, where its Ryona and Guro? If so that'd awesome!

Jun 21, 2018
to save your time - there is no explicit sex in this game. You get a few enemies who appear to hump the heroine but thats it
That's not exactly true. Most enemies have more than one attack types, sex vs damage(+ a second damage for some) and for the most part, they are distinguishable. For example the first two enemy types: Big mouth ghost goes for the kill instantly and doesn't move much. But when he decides to go for sex grab, his attack will be delayed more and his attack will make him slide further. Similarly the spider ghost's sex attack is delayed more. (spoiler- the very first bigmouth never goes for sex)

But I agree, the intercourse is abstract and not revealing, but imo still fappable... most of, the most of the enemy types. The orange hand-leg thing obviously just kicks you in the crotch sadly, for example

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
Rule Number 1 when your character in a game doesn't move even with any Keyboard Input...
Check if you have a Gamepad plugged in and try if said gamepad makes the character move...

Jun 21, 2018
By the way, in the dlsite it said
"Rape Viewing Mode added. This mode will automatically unlock after completing the game. It can also be unlocked manually. "
I assume they meant like a sex gallery mode, I've completed the game multiple times so it should be unlocked, but I can't seem to find where to access it. Help please?

Reactions: PitchyHornet

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
By the way, in the dlsite it said
"Rape Viewing Mode added. This mode will automatically unlock after completing the game. It can also be unlocked manually. "
I assume they meant like a sex gallery mode, I've completed the game multiple times so it should be unlocked, but I can't seem to find where to access it. Help please?
The save posted above your post includes an unlocked gallery.

Jun 21, 2018
The save posted above your post includes an unlocked gallery.
Oh hey, that's true, thanks. But it seems to be unlocked manually judging by the weird shotgun reloaded to 9999 or so. I was wandering how are you supposed to unlock gallery by beating the game the legit way. Devs seem claim that beating the game gives you access to it too, but it doesn't seem to work for me, or I'm missing something.

Reactions: Woodnorth

LoliKami

Mar 7, 2018
Is the girl's house accessable? I already beat the game and I killed all the mobs (except some hand monsters). Don't know if I have all key items, if I need a key for the home.
IMG_0525.jpg

Reactions: edgartheslayer
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes