Xol

Sep 11, 2017
There's no gallery but you can teleport to previously visited locations. However, enemies don't respawn so even if somebody did clear the game, there would be little enemies left over to visit. There are tentacle/bondage scenes but no actual sex or penetration...just like rubbing.
Well... damn. That's hugely disappointing. Guess I won't waste time or bandwidth downloading this then. Thanks for the info!

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I'm kinda split on this one tbh. I'm not going to call this a proper review because I got a bit frustrated with the controls without giving them a decent punt, just went straight to the gallery unlock to have a quick look at the animations and judge them:

MC's art is kinda cute, some of the positions she gets put in are hot, and the voice work seems alright. The orgasm animations seem to be a bit lacking though, and the death ones seem more silly than scary. Probably going to check them out a bit more when I have more time though.

The monsters are fairly roughly drawn; I get that it's a stylistic choice and does seem to help the horror elements at times, but some of them look a bit more like they were drawn lazily, than drawn by... I dunno, a traumatised person drawing a representation of what they saw, or whatever the artist was aiming for. Also, some of the monster grunts are fucking hilarious. Sure, some of them are trying to eat the MC, but they sound like a fat guy trying to slurp chilli by rolling face in it. Or there's one which is just a guy going "HUMMM, HUM HUM HUUUUM" with barely any changes to it and I'm honestly not sure what it's supposed to be.

So, yeah. Some bits really hit my buttons. Other bits are unintentionally funny. Not sure how to call this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Where do you go after the third shrine (and the fake shrine). Seems everything is a dead end. One dead end is a little cave, with a monster on the other side of it--can't figure out how to get there. The other dead end is a fence next to a bench, but you cannot jump high enough even with the bench.

Clark_RedHeart

Apr 22, 2019
Where do you go after the third shrine (and the fake shrine). Seems everything is a dead end. One dead end is a little cave, with a monster on the other side of it--can't figure out how to get there. The other dead end is a fence next to a bench, but you cannot jump high enough even with the bench.
You have to go back to the town, there's a walkway just after the bridge. It should take you to a beach

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Tags are bullshit there's no sexual content at all. No vore either.

>Ryona/Brutal

No ryona or anything of a kind as well. It's only crude simple dismembering.

But, it was physically painful for me, that's for sure. Also, all items are useless. I think I found all, but I couldn't open 1 room near candyshop. Do you know where can I find the key?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes