4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I wonder how long those that claim to hate the things in this game will stick around? They always seem to bitch & moan in the comments, but never click the ignore button & go on about their business. For people who hate NTR of any kind, some of you really love to stick around & watch like cucks lol.
I was warned of this by other devs but tried to be a bit more understanding lol. Now I feel it’s best to just ignore them.

Any questions/concerns they have were clearly addressed already on the first 5 pages

Nov 10, 2017
I was warned of this by other devs but tried to be a bit more understanding lol. Now I feel it’s best to just ignore them.

Any questions/concerns they have were clearly addressed already on the first 5 pages
Some people on here will offer you genuine constructive criticism, others will bitch about how they hate a fetish, & this specific thing can only be done in way that makes them feel good. They also seem to to stick around in the thread for some reason afterwards :ROFLMAO:. Glad you were already prepped though, needs to be a post for new devs to take a course on dealing with them.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I wonder how long those that claim to hate the things in this game will stick around? They always seem to bitch & moan in the comments, but never click the ignore button & go on about their business. For people who hate NTR of any kind, some of you really love to stick around & watch like cucks lol.
yot are 100% right i just send this to you and ignore all your nice comments,.....personally im 'STUCK' around ,and i stick and pin to whatever i want....dont have problem when ntr is part of the plot,but not when is the only part of the game....thats for cuckolds like you i imagine...the thing is whenthere a good devs who there job can be better than the actually is ....like in this case...story is good enough for me not need the sexpart already have that in my life,...the idea is good the script is good the quality overall is good ,...and then why yhey try to sabotage themselves with this ..multi protagonist>/? doenst seem right but what i know ...right? if you love so much one work go and subsicribe i will not tell you what to do with your money,do whatever you want,....like me i do whatever i want....my opinion is mine and only mine ,.and i dont htink i did wrong shaing it with the dev....again good luck dev i will praise when is fell right to ,and critizise when is need it...all with 100% absolute respect...

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
yot are 100% right i just send this to you and ignore all your nice comments,.....personally im 'STUCK' around ,and i stick and pin to whatever i want....dont have problem when ntr is part of the plot,but not when is the only part of the game....thats for cuckolds like you i imagine...the thing is whenthere a good devs who there job can be better than the actually is ....like in this case...story is good enough for me not need the sexpart already have that in my life,...the idea is good the script is good the quality overall is good ,...and then why yhey try to sabotage themselves with this ..multi protagonist>/? doenst seem right but what i know ...right? if you love so much one work go and subsicribe i will not tell you what to do with your money,do whatever you want,....like me i do whatever i want....my opinion is mine and only mine ,.and i dont htink i did wrong shaing it with the dev....again good luck dev i will praise when is fell right to ,and critizise when is need it...all with 100% absolute respect...
Your feedback was fair, appreciated, and noted. I don't think you're the type he's referring to with that post. There are a few who've said the game is being ignored but seem to be more active on the thread than me lol. I appreciate you trying the game and I hope you remember to come back and play future updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: shamtiiomi
Nov 10, 2017
Damn, I don't believe I quoted you at all, but if you felt the need to respond that strongly it seems that you must think you fit in with those that I'm talking about. If you feel what you said was fair, & aren't just being a dumbass spamming the thread with why the dev should change things to fit their little lives, why respond to me :WaitWhat:? Never put yourself in a box you yourself say you don't belong in.

Last edited:

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
My writers feel I shouldn't be telling you guys anything and I'm spoiling their project, however I'm trying to be as active as possible lol. Double edged sword here.
Why don't you write your own story then to wait for two people to share their story ,its possible after couple of updates everything to be a mess like u said "double edged sword" .....no idea where this going to lead but hoppefully it will be satifactory for all "sides" !

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Why don't you write your own story then to wait for two people to share their story ,its possible after couple of updates everything to be a mess like u said "double edged sword" .....no idea where this going to lead but hoppefully it will be satifactory for all "sides" !
We're a team. A good bit of this already is my story (which is why I can guarantee certain things) but the writers have the ability to tell it far better than I do. It's what they do (this isn't the first project they've collaborated on together, just the first game), while I'm stronger in other areas.

*queue scene of Robert Baratheon explaining to Cersei the importance of one army moving on one accord*

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
1- Having 2 protagonists means if you want to play as only one, you need to wait until an update for your MC is released, which means a much bigger gap between updates, and once the update arrives, it ALWAYS disappoints, every single time.

2-These devs always do the same shit, making you spend time with a LI, only for her to get fucked by the other MC, they seem to have this pathological need to do the same shit, this game is already heading in the same direction.

The fact that the dev is using is the classic "I can't answer your question because MUH PLOT" already tells you what to expect, once the inevitable cuck shit happens they will claim "I never said it would never happen", again, devs that make this type of game always have that need to do some stupid shit like that.

Remember kids, when a dev tells you that he made that one scene where your LI is getting spit roasted by Jamal and Tyrone because "It was necessary for the plot", they are lying

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME

They are testing the waters to see if they attract that audience and they dont have the balls to be honest about it.
I know quite a lot of those devs no point mention them here for example there won't be any "ntr" or "harem" or whatever from their first release but after couple of updates they gain some support and start doing "pools" and couple supporters decide they flow of the game and thats why they lose half of the support it happens quite a lot ....but let's see what is gonna happen in this one we should give a chance as players !!

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
We're a team. A good bit of this already is my story (which is why I can guarantee certain things) but the writers have the ability to tell it far better than I do. It's what they do (this isn't the first project they've collaborated on together, just the first game), while I'm stronger in other areas.
OK pall stay strong headed ill check in couple of weeks if i like the way the story is going with both mc's ill throw few beers your way and the writers ;):geek:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: UrbanFiction

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As far as I know, Dev has said that each MC will have their LIs independent of the other, so I don't see the NTR (at least the netorare or netorase part, maybe netori, if one of the MCs steals another guy's girlfriend/wife). In fact in the Developer notes it says that there isn't NTR in the game (and I guess that there won't be)

Nov 10, 2017
As far as I know, Dev has said that each MC will have their LIs independent of the other, so I don't see the NTR (at least the netorare or netorase part, maybe netori, if one of the MCs steals another guy's girlfriend/wife). In fact in the Developer notes it says that there isn't NTR in the game (and I guess that there won't be)
I was not referring to ntr between protags for the reasons you just said, although people are still bitching about it. I'm not telling anyone to like anything or to change their opinion on any fetish or idea. I just think it's funny how often I see those who claim to hate something so much constantly sticking around it. A valid concern, or genuine question is no problem, but once something has been answered & someone goes on a tirade despite saying they're leaving the thread like 80 times...it's frustrating is all. Just a annoying pattern from idiots that repeats itself often on this site.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I was not referring to ntr between protags for the reasons you just said, although people are still bitching about it. I'm not telling anyone to like anything or to change their opinion on any fetish or idea. I just think it's funny how often I see those who claim to hate something so much constantly sticking around it. A valid concern, or genuine question is no problem, but once something has been answered & someone goes on a tirade despite saying they're leaving the thread like 80 times...it's frustrating is all. Just a annoying pattern from idiots that repeats itself often on this site.
Ok, I have already seen that someone in the thread didn't seem very convinced that each MC was really going to have his own LIs independent of the other MC.

*queue scene of Robert Baratheon explaining to Cersei the importance of one army moving on one accord*
Personally, I'm not passionate about having two MCs because I play immersive, and having two MCs makes it more complicated: I only really identify myself with one of the MCs (the first one that appears), which makes me only really interested in his part of the story.

I can play with two MCs, but I'm not going to appreciate the second one as much as the first one. In fact, for me the first will be the MC and the other will be a "secondary" MC.

Personally I think it would work better if at the beginning of the game you chose to play as one MC or the other. Like two games in one, telling the story with two different protagonists and two different perspectives, but without mixing with each other.

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Personally, I'm not passionate about having two MCs because I play immersive, and having two MCs makes it more complicated: I only really identify myself with one of the MCs (the first one that appears), which makes me only really interested in his part of the story.

I can play with two MCs, but I'm not going to appreciate the second one as much as the first one. In fact, for me the first will be the MC and the other will be a "secondary" MC.

Personally I think it would work better if at the beginning of the game you chose to play as one MC or the other. Like two games in one, telling the story with two different protagonists and two different perspectives, but without mixing with each other.
Fair point, I think this is also why I prefer to keep the updates separate but the concern of them taking long is fair. One player might prefer if one update came out first vs. the other, which is where combining them would help.. It's definitely something I'm going to be keeping my eye on the thread for and collecting feedback.

Reactions: Xxriz and BlasKyau
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes