4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Elenmir

Mar 25, 2020
Message from the writer:
Nobody’s cucking my characters.
You might want to add that to the dev notes as my first thought when reading two male MC's is that there will be sharing if not outright NTR. Decided to search the thread for conformation/denial, glad to see cucking is out, nothing against it if that's the story you like but for me it would be an ignore thread. Good Luck with the game, it looks great! :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: UrbanFiction

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, I don't really like having multiple protagonists. Therefore for me the MC is the first one we use and the other isn't the MC. The MC's harem and the MC's sex with the LIs interests me. On the other hand, I have no great interest in developing the non-MC's harem but I have even less interest in seeing his sex scenes

You’re playing a game with strippers in it. Strippers will behave like strippers unless convinced otherwise by players. As far as actual romantic relationships and characters like Charlotte, no. They’re exclusive to each character (each character has their own women like stated before). I’ve entertained you for as much as I can without spoiling the story so lol, play it or don’t.
From what you've written I don't see why I would want my MC to try to change the behavior of strippers. As long as we can prevent the MC from having sex and a romantic relationship with them, and can avoid to see them having sex with clients (or in general with anyone), I find it fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, I'm going to assume we can skip watching the voyeur scene which of course I don't want to see.

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
Not gonna lie, half the commenters in this thread would probably marry a stripper while in the military, and then get surprised when they find out she’s the barracks bunny.

Dev, a little suggestion based on the five previous pages. Just do your own thing and don’t give people an in. Enjoy the making process, and tune out the noise as much as possible. Game looks cool so far, though the demo is relatively short.

I most definitely vibe more with the black dude, than the white guy. Not a fan of college dropouts acting like hot shit, though I get that that’s establishing the character.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Ooooh, a multiple protagonists game, that worked so well that one time with........................ Yeah, it never worked and probably never will, and they always fail for 2 reasons:

1- Having 2 protagonists means if you want to play as only one, you need to wait until an update for your MC is released, which means a much bigger gap between updates, and once the update arrives, it ALWAYS disappoints, every single time.

2-These devs always do the same shit, making you spend time with a LI, only for her to get fucked by the other MC, they seem to have this pathological need to do the same shit, this game is already heading in the same direction.

The fact that the dev is using is the classic "I can't answer your question because MUH PLOT" already tells you what to expect, once the inevitable cuck shit happens they will claim "I never said it would never happen", again, devs that make this type of game always have that need to do some stupid shit like that.

Remember kids, when a dev tells you that he made that one scene where your LI is getting spit roasted by Jamal and Tyrone because "It was necessary for the plot", they are lying

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME

They are testing the waters to see if they attract that audience and they dont have the balls to be honest about it.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Spent some time today touching up characters so they can reflect more detail before the next update. In the thumbnails is the before(left)/after(right)
Personally, I prefer lighter skin, but cellulite is S-tier, and there can never be enough. :love:
Ooooh, a multiple protagonists game, that worked so well that one time with...
I'm an absolute, giga-turbo NTR hater. We all read the same thread it seems, and even I'm fairly convinced; I think you're being too skeptical on this one. :WeSmart:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Personally, I prefer lighter skin, but cellulite is S-tier, and there can never be enough. :love:

I'm an absolute, giga-turbo NTR hater. We all read the same thread it seems, and even I'm fairly convinced; I think you're being too skeptical on this one. :WeSmart:
If you have seen the same thread then you already saw the red flags and will probably figure out how this story ends, same way it always does :LUL: :LUL: :LUL:

i-guess-well-see-clarence-thomas.gif

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i liked the game but this is when i see a big problem ,.....2 mc's means less time for the first one or the second one in updates,,and thats is the only thing i can see wrong from my point of view,..and when thats happend i dont wnjoy the game how i suppost to do.....i mean ...maybe whn the development is in mid halfway or almost in the end and thats prevent me to support the idea or in this case the work\development....good luck dev...i will play in 5o 6 updates more ..but i cant support the work unless you are fine doing big updates[500 renders or more]every2 weeks........

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
for me the darker more glossy skin is better but not a fan of cellulite.

View attachment 3722318

Here's a screenshot from the upcoming update that I won't share any context about due to muh plot
the girl on the left is ok but something about the disproportionate legs throws it off. as for the girl on the right you did her dirty:LOL: i honestly laughed a good bit for it.

Reactions: UrbanFiction

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Man, some of the models in this game look absolutely glorious, i love VAM stuff.
I shamelessly admit that I port all models into VAM for “testing.”

Combining Daz, Blender, and VAM with a bit of photoshop offers you ways to design extremely unique renders as well.

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
i liked the game but this is when i see a big problem ,.....2 mc's means less time for the first one or the second one in updates,,and thats is the only thing i can see wrong from my point of view,..and when thats happend i dont wnjoy the game how i suppost to do.....i mean ...maybe whn the development is in mid halfway or almost in the end and thats prevent me to support the idea or in this case the work\development....good luck dev...i will play in 5o 6 updates more ..but i cant support the work unless you are fine doing big updates[500 renders or more]every2 weeks........
Thanks for the feedback! It helps that we do have two writers, each MCs update is being worked on at all times. Perhaps in the future(being positive) I’ll be able to bring on another animator/designer to help my side of things and keep the speed up to par, as of right now it’s still a bit of a sensitive situation (see dev notes)

I will say though, I’m a gamer before a dev and the thing I absolutely hated the most were updates being months apart. Things happen of course but there’s no way my obsessive brain would ever be comfortable with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: shamtiiomi

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Man what a shame the renders look amazing I Love Thickness I wish there were more games that look like this with this body type. But the Multi Protagonist doesn't do it for me. Good Luck with your project.

Reactions: Chris2041
Nov 10, 2017
I wonder how long those that claim to hate the things in this game will stick around? They always seem to bitch & moan in the comments, but never click the ignore button & go on about their business. For people who hate NTR of any kind, some of you really love to stick around & watch like cucks lol.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes