4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Gambit588

Feb 26, 2024
Fair point, I think this is also why I prefer to keep the updates separate but the concern of them taking long is fair. One player might prefer if one update came out first vs. the other, which is where combining them would help.. It's definitely something I'm going to be keeping my eye on the thread for and collecting feedback.
Frankly, having two mc's was a a mistake, double the workload, for half customer enjoyment, and someone will always bitch when the mc he does not identify with gets content.

Same mistake happens when you introduce too many LI, the game ends up shallow, and none of the LI get enough character development to make them interesting.

As for NTR defenders that bitch about vanilla fags being dicks, welcome to the human condition, are you so inexperienced in interracting with us hairless monkeys to be surprised to find out humans are generally trash?

Case in point, the game, Necro Detective, a good game with a great premise, abandoned because one of you NTR lovers got butthurt that that the dev refused to make scenes of the main LI (an orc girl) fuck other men beside the mc (really did not fit her character as depicted in the game).

Sooo this NTR Lover stalked the dev, managed to get private information about him, and threatened to doxx the dev to his extended family and workplace if he did not get what he wanted. (Mind you the dev has a wife and kid, the wife knew about the game and helped develop it).
So end result, dev cut all ties, and walked away.

TLDR: For every vanilla fag that asks "Is this avoidable" there is one of you that does his very best to persuade devs to introduce NTR to games that don't need it, and ultimately get butthurt when he does not get his way

Frankly fuck both of your groups. Wish all of you cunts would be banned.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Xxrizz

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Fair point, I think this is also why I prefer to keep the updates separate but the concern of them taking long is fair. One player might prefer if one update came out first vs. the other, which is where combining them would help.. It's definitely something I'm going to be keeping my eye on the thread for and collecting feedback.
The Golden Rule™ of game development (as we all sadly know): when one promises 1 month, it's 3. When one promises 6 months, it's 2 years. And at any time, devs may disappear without explanation and that's why we have the "abandoned" prefix. :LOL: But you'll probably know the expected time frame after a few updates, so, just worry about getting there, first. (y)

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Frankly, having two mc's was a a mistake, double the workload, for half customer enjoyment, and someone will always bitch when the mc he does not identify with gets content.

Same mistake happens when you introduce too many LI, the game ends up shallow, and none of the LI get enoygh character development to make them interesting.

As for NTR defenders that bitch about vanilla fags being dicks, welcome to the human condition, are you so inexperienced in interracting with us hairless monkeys to be surprised to find out humans are generally trash?

Case in point, the game, Necro Detective, a good game with a great premise, abandoned because one of you NTR lovers got butthurt that that the dev refused to make scenes of the main LI (an orc girl) fuck other men beside the mc (really did not fit her character as depicted in the game).

Sooo this NTR Lover stalked the dev, managed to get private information about him, and threatened to doxx the dev to his extended family and workplace if he did not get what he wanted. (Mind you the dev has a wife and kid, the wife knew about the game and helped develop it).
So end result, dev cut all ties, and walked away.

TLDR: For every vanilla fag that asks "Is this avoidable" the is one of you that does his very best to persuade devs to introduce NTR to games that don't need it, and ultimately get butthurt when he does not get his way

Frankly fuck both of your groups. Wish all of you cunts would be banned.
Only thing that’s sucking so far about two MCs is the writers giving me so much content to animate at once. It was a far easier task when there were two artists. As far as the NTR wars, I’ve been researching sarcastic GIFs lol. F95 is an interesting place.

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
The Golden Rule™ of game development (as we all sadly know): when one promises 1 month, it's 3. When one promises 6 months, it's 2 years. And at any time, devs may disappear without explanation and that's why we have the "abandoned" prefix. :LOL: But you'll probably know the expected time frame after a few updates, so, just worry about getting there, first. (y)
To be completely transparent (and since I know people won’t read the dev notes), this game did start with 2 artists, and 2 writers. One of our artists passed away and I refuse to toss aside his work. With that..the writers are giving me shit loads of content to animate everyday and it does get very hard and time consuming since it’s just me now but a great bit of the story is already done. It’s really about me playing catch up right now and increasing my workload as you’ve stated, but this isn’t a new issue. It’s something we’ve been dealing with for the last 3 months and I’ve grown way more consistent. It helps to have an obsessive personality, most times.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Night Shift [v0.01a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 77mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Dev, any update on when the new update will drop? :>
This upcoming weekend, gotta figure out if I want to do early access this release since we surprisingly have supporters already lol, but once I figure out how the updates work here I’ll leak it.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4625, in script call
call maddieyoga from _call_maddieyoga
File "game/script.rpy", line 5625, in script
show barbie tempt2 with dissove
File "game/script.rpy", line 5625, in <module>
NameError: name 'dissove' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\.Crese\Desktop\NightShift-0.1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1674, in execute
paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
File "F:\.Crese\Desktop\NightShift-0.1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\.Crese\Desktop\NightShift-0.1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Night Shift 0.1a
Sat Jun 22 20:57:58 2024
```

Got this error when denying barbie. After I clicked ignore another error popped up, and then it said I lost perversion. Barbie scene still ended up playing and she appeared during night shift. Aside from that, there were a couple of spelling errors I noticed aswell.

Suggestion: Please make the second mc's name a different color, it's confusing asf right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: UrbanFiction

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\.Crese\Desktop\NightShift-0.1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1674, in execute
paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
File "F:\.Crese\Desktop\NightShift-0.1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\.Crese\Desktop\NightShift-0.1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Night Shift 0.1a
Sat Jun 22 20:57:58 2024
```

Got this error when denying barbie. After I clicked ignore another error popped up, and then it said I lost perversion. Barbie scene still ended up playing and she appeared during night shift. Aside from that, there were a couple of spelling errors I noticed aswell.

Suggestion: Please make the second mc's name a different color, it's confusing asf right now.
It’s been noted and fixed for the update coming tonight, if I can get away from my family

***EDIT Scratch that, I see we have to upload to 3 hosters for the update and I'm sleepy as hell and don't feel like waiting, so I'll update in the morning

Last edited:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It’s been noted and fixed for the update coming tonight, if I can get away from my family

***EDIT Scratch that, I see we have to upload to 3 hosters for the update and I'm sleepy as hell and don't feel like waiting, so I'll update in the morning
Hopefully you can get it out and up today *fingers crossed*

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes