UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Dropped 3$ for the update.

Quick question, but will updates contain both characters stories moving forward, or will the two protagonists have their own separate updates?
Thanks for the support! What did you think about the update? Any bugs?

My focus is to put both characters in one update going forward with patrons having the option of playing their favorite MCs side of the update first/early. That way, I can avoid releasing those small scam updates and deliver a good amount of content while making sure the audience doesn’t have to wait too long to play in case they don’t care for the other MC but they can still catch up on XXX scenes that they may not wanna miss out on.

Reactions: pochops

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
Thanks for the support! What did you think about the update? Any bugs?

My focus is to put both characters in one update going forward with patrons having the option of playing their favorite MCs side of the update first/early. That way, I can avoid releasing those small scam updates and deliver a good amount of content while making sure the audience doesn’t have to wait too long to play in case they don’t care for the other MC but they can still catch up on XXX scenes that they may not wanna miss out on.
There were a few typos, but aside from the old saves not working, no bugs from what I could see.

That's fine! Just figured I'd ask, given that I do prefer one character over the other. :>

Reactions: UrbanFiction

Juicyjazzhandz

Jun 8, 2024
loved the update, longer than i expected and was happy to see the first mc get more scenes. good job dev

quick question though, will ladies from one side ever switch over to the other? like can Cherie date the other mc if you break up with her?

• Yay, new update!

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
loved the update, longer than i expected and was happy to see the first mc get more scenes. good job dev

quick question though, will ladies from one side ever switch over to the other? like can Cherie date the other mc if you break up with her?
Thanks for giving it a try! The Sin scenes should give you insight to your question.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
oh great, another game where the MC is going to get cucked by a black guy. hope its not the case. There is pretty much next to no games with chicks with big asses

Edit: but so far so good. as long as its not shared love interests, im cool with the two MCS.
PS: Charloette updates on the double my man. finally a game where there are actual PAWGs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Justhuman88

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
oh great, another game where the MC is going to get cucked by a black guy. hope its not the case. There is pretty much next to no games with chicks with big asses
IRL many men love this shit , there are active forums like this just dedicated to cucking / hotwife and other related topics. From what is said and observed there are 2 MC's (one of which is white ) which will provide an interesting angle. Lastly cucking by black male characters aren't really popular here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DickBobyson

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018

Edit: but so far so good. as long as its not shared love interests, im cool with the two MCS.
PS: Charloette updates on the double my man. finally a game where there are actual PAWGs
Fair sentiments here. We’ve played our fair share of games that turned out to be disappointments too. It would be cheating the story to not have two protagonists though, again no spoilers, but this won’t be what you guys think.

Message from the writer:
Nobody’s cucking my characters.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NightShift-0.02b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I like the swap\sharing, am I understanding correctly that i shouldn't expect a sharing between the mcs' girls in this game?

Last edited:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
It’s been noted and fixed for the update coming tonight, if I can get away from my family

***EDIT Scratch that, I see we have to upload to 3 hosters for the update and I'm sleepy as hell and don't feel like waiting, so I'll update in the morning
Just a little advice...next time when you want to update your game, just send the link to an uploader, they have tools to update the game fast to different hosts (Gofile, MEGA, etc) and can promote the thread...

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Thanks for checking out the update, be sure to check out the change log. I’m not going to respond to every troll comment like the last update lol, I feel all the information still stands. However if you have anymore NTR concerns feel free to subscribe to Patreon, for just $5 a month I’ll respond to every message you send (I’m lying)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes