UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed your holiday.

For those who don’t follow the Patreon, the next update will be releasing soon (est. 3weeks or less) and will contain several new features: (Romance System/Working Gallery, Drug Dealing system, Music, and more to be announced soon.)

This game is heavy in development and we hope to continue delivering a quality product! Again, follow our Patreon for more frequent updates and overviews. Can’t wait to hear you guys’ feedback on the upcoming update.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed your holiday.

For those who don’t follow the Patreon, the next update will be releasing soon (est. 3weeks or less) and will contain several new features: (Romance System/Working Gallery, Drug Dealing system, Music, and more to be announced soon.)

This game is heavy in development and we hope to continue delivering a quality product! Again, follow our Patreon for more frequent updates and overviews. Can’t wait to hear you guys’ feedback on the upcoming update.
a question ,....you will continue with 2 mc updates or one first and the other the next update?

Reactions: Washington1234567

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
a question ,....you will continue with 2 mc updates or one first and the other the next update?
There won't be anymore separate updates outside of surprise/special updates. So both MCs per update going forward, I also sincerely don't think this route will take as long as people think or add any extra time to development.

EDIT* I've got to get better with these vague answers lol, but what I mean by that is I work on both MCs at the same time, i.e., I'll code and animate one MC's scene and then go to the next MC's and then so forth. The writers are quite ahead of me as far as content so it's no problem there, and as a developer it's way less agonizing for me than to constantly be focused on one thing. This keeps the process kind of "fun and refreshing"....it also prevents that thing we see with developers getting burnt out with one game, abandoning it, and jumping to the next.

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
There won't be anymore separate updates outside of surprise/special updates. So both MCs per update going forward, I also sincerely don't think this route will take as long as people think or add any extra time to development.
nah is ok i was just asking,but if you do that dont rush anything, we dont want any burnt dev's anymore....and yourgame deserves being finished...for you and your next project and for us ...

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
nah is ok i was just asking,but if you do that dont rush anything, we dont want any burnt dev's anymore....and yourgame deserves being finished...for you and your next project and for us ...
Thought my answer was kind of vague so I threw up an edit with a better explanation lol. But yeah the major thing I'm trying to tell myself is not to rush, but it's genuinely hard not to. I don't know how to take a break which might explain why these updates may come so fast..lol

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Thought my answer was kind of vague so I threw up an edit with a better explanation lol. But yeah the major thing I'm trying to tell myself is not to rush, but it's genuinely hard not to. I don't know how to take a break which might explain why these updates may come so fast..lol
i only now one other dev who do this speed up updates,but he had a secret,...he was making the game way before he neggin to promoting,...so he had tiem to finish the game like 6 updates before the actual end,....

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Big butt woman and BBL gang in the house I see :BootyTime:.
Promising vn here I like where this could be heading.
Only question I got is can we put the moves on the parole officer lady without losing charm points?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes