UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Hello Mr. UrbanFiction sir, may i inquire about the update that was said to be released today?
I’m just getting home and doing one more play through to check for bugs and then uploading to Patreon some time tonight.

***EDIT

For clarity, I’m probably not going to release on F95 until the upcoming weekend. This update is a Patreon only version and simply because I’m a man of my word. The actual update isn’t ready yet and I’m going to need a few more days.

Last edited:

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Found both routes really hot, the girl's big asses and curvy bodies are amazing specially liked Maddie and her friend Charlotte really fine. For the white boy route managing the strip club could be fun as well as leading with the dad's past deals and their consequences really like that you can get closer with Maddie and hopefully she isn't that snippy for the rest of the story if we can keep up bonding with her, Charlotte is a jewel we need more LI that are not the club's strippers cause if they are anything like Charlotte we players will love them. The aunt was a bitch a expected but given we caught her in action how that scene will evolve Chad the cousin is also an interesting addition.

Concerning Dru's route the black lasses there were smoking, Cherie the girlfriend can be a bitch at times and not that reasonable with the poor lad but I believe there is room for growth for better or worse, little question though if we romance some of the strippers with Dru these won't be available for the other MC? I believe there was a warning regarding Honey's romance saying you don't approach her now with Dru she is locked to the other character the white boy presumably. Will try to get Dru out of the drug business like he deserves better and the drama of being involved with the bosses just isn't worth the time, Sandra and her job offers do seem hella suspicious we need to look out for those.

Great game so far, didn't have a problem of putting myself in the place of both characters and it dies really give off a GTA feeling of broken families with oh so much dirt to uncover, was pleasantly surprised that one route wasn't weaker than the other guess that's what it means getting two writers to deal with a respective path. Looking forward to more specially more Maddie and Charlotte!

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Hey, can j ask when the update is coming out? I saw on Patreon that one half came out last weekend and that the second part and thus the full update would come out this weekend. Is this accurate?

Thanks!

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Hey, can j ask when the update is coming out? I saw on Patreon that one half came out last weekend and that the second part and thus the full update would come out this weekend. Is this accurate?

Thanks!
It was suppose to be out a few days ago. The dev found a bug and was working on fixing it, but suddenly went AWOL. No communication since then which is uncharacteristic of him. I just hope he's fine. Won't know until he communicates with us again.

Reactions: LbM-93

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
My apologies for my language, I don't speak much literal English, it's an attempt
No need to appologise I just wanted to understand what you're trying to say.. Now this is just about perfect, very easy to understand. I wasn't trying to put you down but that first message didn't make any sense,

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
All these renders have a somewhat unique style, are these done in daz? vam? or honey select? I can't quite tell.

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
All these renders have a somewhat unique style, are these done in daz? vam? or honey select? I can't quite tell.
Yeah he said zbrush and blender , but you can get this with daz and other mods even as G9 characters . Btw check out PervertMuffinMajima Jesus I downloaded blender after seeing their resident evil comic

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes