Unity Completed Night with Angelica [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture.PNG

Overview:
With Night with Angelica we’re comming back to our classic adventure games. Please let us know in the comments if you like to see more games with this gameplay. Chris has been around the world multiple times and has photographed every kind of environment and landscape known to man. But what he loves the most about his job are the women he snaps pics of.
He has seen them all; in every country and every backdrop, both clothed and nude. He loves this part of his job because the mere mention of his profession as a photographer almost makes every girl’s clothing just disappear. Even after the one-night stands and the needless pages he’s added to his little black book, he would always return home from an overseas trip alone.
There was nothing wrong with that as he never really wanted to settle down with anyone, it just would feel better knowing someone was waiting for him, naked in bed, ready to gulp his cock down the second he arrived home. Instead, he would go to the local bar, grab a drink, pick up a girl and take her home to help him unwind and blow off some steam. Until tonight…​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Fixed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win: - - - -

Thanks @megalol for cracking this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

gokublack_one

Jun 10, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to reach 30 points in order to make her cum and after to have anal ?
By the way thank you very much @megalol and @ for cracking and posting as well as this game as Snake Valley

Reactions: User #19006

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This deleted my whole firefox profile.FFS I just wanted to play a LOP game ,not delete years worth of bookmarks,settings and passwords.Any idea on how to fix this mess?

Reactions: IdleGuy

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I restored firefox by looking in profiles and copying all the files from a profile entry before I used this crack and pasting to the recently created profile.Hope that helps, this sure needs a warning for ff users.

Reactions: IdleGuy

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Sorry to hear about the FireFox issue. I'll take a look as soon as I get to my laptop. I hope that my bookmarks aren't lost.
Have you tried searching for those files to see if they still are on the computer or is it a sigle encrypted file/container for all bookmarks?

Also, how can I make this one full-screen? What do I have to do? Is there a key shortcut?

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to reach 30 points in order to make her cum and after to have anal ?
By the way thank you very much @megalol and @ for cracking and posting as well as this game as Snake Valley
Just try it a few times. It's not so difficult.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah. Sorry for Firefox bug (it happens when you launch game with already running non-portable Firefox). Used another portable build (from portableapps) - so here is fixed version

Reactions: tezster and Krull

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
It did not work for me, i have the c:/NA and clicked on the file, but all it does is open my initial page on a new window ( i use firefox ).

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
@verwill:
Ok here it goes.
1. come closer (1), beautiful eyes (2), ask what (3), maybe no (6)
2. gently kiss (7), another drink (8)
3. drop off drinks, follow, pretend, say you're cool, agree
4. say (9), take picture (10), command (12)
5. ask if she's sure (13), ask to rub pussy (15)
6. whisper, say nothing (16), encourage (17), ask if she likes (19)
7. open zipper (21) remove (24)
8. hair, arm, thighs, boob, remove dress, thighs
9. say looks hot (25)
10. wine (26)
11. play nipples (27)
12. fingers pussy (29)
13. grab cocks

You should be able to get it from there.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote