Unity Completed Night with Angelica [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
Just lost all my bookmarks, cookies and addons too. Firefox is supposed to keep backups, but it seems to have got really screwed.

I was able to get the bookmarks back by searching the whole of AppData for 'places.sqlite' and replacing the one in the new profile with one from a temp directory. Now able to see the funny side of this reminder I should be backing up more often ;)

bdaywans

Apr 15, 2017
Still not working for me, even in C > NA. Any way to run it outside of firefox? Is this Unity or still flash?

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah. Sorry for Firefox bug (it happens when you launch game with already running non-portable Firefox). Used another portable build (from portableapps) - so here is fixed version
"fixed one" has deleted all my firefox data... saved 1 minute ago, but lost a bit more than a few bookmarks. your link is not cool ^^

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Folks need to back up their bookmarks more often. It only takes a second once you know how. Will admit though, I am guilty of not backing up too, as it never occurred to me that a game like this would wipe out everything in a browser. Lesson learned, just glad I didn't have to do it the hard way.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Fortunatelly i had a backup from my favorites from last year, so i did not lost everything, still most recent data is lost, still working to fix what i can. A good lesson to learn is never download anything as soon is posted, maks sure others have given the ok first, even though there was some people who had posted before me, i guess only people who use Firefox like me had problems, this must be why.

Reactions: ponyguy

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Like stated previously . The bug with Firefox has been fixed, please re-download the game and it shouldn't occur anymore. We're sorry for the inconvenience (albeit not everyone had this issue even with FF).

Reactions: Arcane666 and Krull

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
For what its worth (especially since it's apparently already free at PF1) hit an error when trying to play this while having most recent FF-64 bit already insatalled.

Error when attempting to run the exe:

File not found
Firefox can’t find the file at /C:/NA/App/nightwith/nightwithangelica/index.html.

All I did was extract/unpack it and double click the exe. This is the second browser based game in the last two weeks that completely failed to launch. Might want to verify this works on multiple systems and configs before posting as a "complete" game.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
No problem with Firefox on Windows 10, i5 duo, 4Gb RAM, 1.6 GB VRAM.I doubt it’s megalol’s Rip, more to do with each one’s own configuration and hardware.

hayoo

Jun 30, 2017
This is really annoying, i also have lost all of my firefox previous settings and all of my old bookmarks :(

Is there anyway to retrieve all the previous firefox history and bookmarks?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote