Unity Completed Night with Angelica [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
I've made "browser free" and "folder free" version (run Start.bat, you should have Firefox or Chrome based browser as default in your Windows) - thanks to @Sam for hint. I really sorry for Firefox bug but I didn't made portable Firefox and just used one from trusted in past site.
Stupid question - where on that page is the actual download link? There's like a zillion ads, and it seems like everything I click on is asking me to download something else entirely.

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
I normally see lop games receiving a lot of hate while they are pretty good for my taste but this one is terrible.
Is short, graphics are B-, and the worst is that the only two good endings are f*cking in the toilet or threesome with another guy, you can not f*ck her solo in her home or have two girls for a threesome.

Reactions: awbb

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
ok so is this game fixed because I had a scare with my firefox being unresponsive for about a week before I fixed it and don't want my hard work destroyed again

m666x

Aug 11, 2017
@verwill:
Ok here it goes.
1. come closer (1), beautiful eyes (2), ask what (3), maybe no (6)
2. gently kiss (7), another drink (8)
3. drop off drinks, follow, pretend, say you're cool, agree
4. say (9), take picture (10), command (12)
5. ask if she's sure (13), ask to rub pussy (15)
6. whisper, say nothing (16), encourage (17), ask if she likes (19)
7. open zipper (21) remove (24)
8. hair, arm, thighs, boob, remove dress, thighs
9. say looks hot (25)
10. wine (26)
11. play nipples (27)
12. fingers pussy (29)
13. grab cocks

You should be able to get it from there.
Thank you! :eazyHype:

D

Deleted member 45040

ok so is this game fixed because I had a scare with my firefox being unresponsive for about a week before I fixed it and don't want my hard work destroyed again
You can play it free on playforceone. Its not exactly worthy of a download anyway takes about 20 minutes and you are done with it.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
wow this game is terrible. lop has to step their game up. threesome fetishes were so 90s, we're in the year of the incest now x'D

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
wow this game is terrible. lop has to step their game up. threesome fetishes were so 90s, we're in the year of the incest now x'D
LOP has not made a truly "good" game since Living with Temptation 1
use the same sub-par rending tech and same meh flash style

Reactions: MrJ

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Since it is a free game did you expect it to be Living With Temptation or City of Love, plus does anyone know the income of Lesson of Passion and Sex and Glory, seems to me these are rough times for them even if everyone opinion is the game is "crap" i will play LOP games not to mention people that are subscribed do not even post on the Lop Blog.

I would like to thank Megalol777 for taking his time to bring the game everytime and not asking even for a coffee.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Still, this game reminds some of the old games they used to make, not all of their old games were amazing, maybe they are actually trying to return to what they used to be, it can be a good thing, time will tell.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote