Unity Completed Night with Angelica [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Yeah. Sorry for Firefox bug (it happens when you launch game with already running non-portable Firefox). Used another portable build (from portableapps) - so here is fixed version
i run the game, not opening.. bookmarks still in file.

It did not work for me, i have the c:/NA and clicked on the file, but all it does is open my initial page on a new window ( i use firefox ).
mine too.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone confirm if the Mega version is deleting browser data and which host has the right file?

Reactions: Krull

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
We've added the fixed version shared by @megalol here The bug with FF shouldn't occur anymore.
Like stated previously . The bug with Firefox has been fixed, please re-download the game and it shouldn't occur anymore. We're sorry for the inconvenience (albeit not everyone had this issue even with FF).
ANS:
"fixed one" has deleted all my firefox data... saved 1 minute ago, but lost a bit more than a few bookmarks. your link is not cool ^^
DEFINITELY NOT COOL!

Reactions: jugde

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
u mean every other hosts has different file?
I wouldnt say that but if someone has used something different than mega and did not have the issue. Then I will use that host to replace mega.

hayoo

Jun 30, 2017
Can anyone confirm if the Mega version is deleting browser data and which host has the right file?
I can only confirm that MEGA file have deleted all firefox history and bookmarks, but i didnt check the other links after i had this issue with my browser.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
this ff issue is SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....:evilupset::angry::angry::angry::angry:

delete this shitttttttttttttttt crack..

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
"Could not access Drive C" also why does it want to install to drive C without giving me options. This is the strangest executable I've ever seen.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I've made "browser free" and "folder free" version (run Start.bat, you should have Firefox or Chrome based browser as default in your Windows) - thanks to @Sam for hint. I really sorry for Firefox bug but I didn't made portable Firefox and just used one from trusted in past site.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
its in Russian dude..
ANS:

DEFINITELY NOT COOL!
this ff issue is SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....:evilupset::angry::angry::angry::angry:

delete this shitttttttttttttttt crack..
F U R USING FF, DONT BOTHER TO DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT PEOPLE..
but the damage has been done...
While I do agree this was pretty unpleasant, to different extents, depending on one's personal loss, I don't think this justifies your rage. I mean, we're all sailing on the same boat and under the same flag.
You've got plenty of risks even when not under the Jolly Roger flag. If you're old enough, I am sure you've got mistakes of your own that got you in worse places. Deleting himem.sys, because you thought it is a reference to human body parts that you surely don't need, is a start :).
I have serious doubts this attitude of yours is the same when you're at the both ends of the stick.
Ironically, especially in this case, the first person you should point your finger towards is ...you. And fortunately, I've seen people with this healthy mentality on this very thread.
This is not intended as a general message, it is dedicated to you only. Grow up*!

*only if you're above 13yo, otherwise my message is null and void.

In other news, I am very happy to see that @Sam and @megalol collaborate. I konw no other persons actively involved in bringing to us LOP + S&G games. These games are tough to hack, that's a fact.
So, thank you guys!

gokublack_one

Jun 10, 2017
1. come closer (1), beautiful eyes (2), ask what (3), maybe no (6)
2. gently kiss (7), another drink (8)
3. drop off drinks, follow, pretend, say you're cool, agree
4. say (9), take picture (10), command (12)
5. ask if she's sure (13), ask to rub pussy (15)
6. whisper, say nothing (16), encourage (17), ask if she likes (19)
7. open zipper (21) remove (24)
8. hair, arm, thighs, boob, remove dress, thighs
9. say looks hot (25)
10. wine (26)
11. play nipples (27)
12. fingers pussy (29)
13. grab cocks

You should be able to get it from there.
Thank you very much

Reactions: Tomassoo

Tomassoo

Jul 29, 2017
I've made "browser free" and "folder free" version (run Start.bat, you should have Firefox or Chrome based browser as default in your Windows) - thanks to @Sam for hint. I really sorry for Firefox bug but I didn't made portable Firefox and just used one from trusted in past site.
Works for me(Firefox) ...thanks:)

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Totally agree with @AssRider ’s post above. Thanks to @megalol and @Sam we are able to play LOP & S&G games for FREE. (And that funnily enough for a free game)So please stop bitchin, you’re a pirate, and many thanks to the people who crack the games above. Much appreciated.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote