VN Ren'Py Abandoned Nightclub XXX [v0.02.3] [Chinsen3D]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Ok, thanks. it's at the same time good and a damn shame to know thhe bit i played through is all there is - and probably will there be, ever - of this game, considering the promise it showed.
Yeah it really is. Same as with the previous one.

Freyr

Oct 15, 2016
Is this game DEAD??
To you and all who are going to invariably follow, yes the game is dead, chinsen3D has posted 5 new render since 2017 and none of them have anything to do with this game anyway. If he ever come back (really wish he did) he probably won't work on this game again.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Sadly, though the last post on deviantart by the authour was on April 19th so there is a slim chance that it'll come back from the ashes.
There isnt. Dude has done this 3 times already, if anything it will be a different game that he will abandon without updating more than once.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
There isnt. Dude has done this 3 times already, if anything it will be a different game that he will abandon without updating more than once.
Oh, very sad, compound probabilities are no laughing matter. Now we have to account for the slim chance that he reforms himself and becomes a responsible game dev. At the very least, although the renders were great, the game was short enough that I didn't become attached to the story/characters. It was somewhat promising though.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Oh, very sad, compound probabilities are no laughing matter. Now we have to account for the slim chance that he reforms himself and becomes a responsible game dev. At the very least, although the renders were great, the game was short enough that I didn't become attached to the story/characters. It was somewhat promising though.
Yeah at least looking at the bright side, he abandons everything before it can even be good so its not that upsetting.

• Haha
Reactions: juanito

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
3 times? I didn't know i've been working on that many projects.
But to assure you i'm not working on anything... Those renders on DA was me trying to render stuff in daz. I was working in poser before. So don't worry, no new announcements. I still don't have the hardware to create these renders and i'm not planning on returning...

Freyr

Oct 15, 2016
3 times? I didn't know i've been working on that many projects.
But to assure you i'm not working on anything... Those renders on DA was me trying to render stuff in daz. I was working in poser before. So don't worry, no new announcements. I still don't have the hardware to create these renders and i'm not planning on returning...
Wich is very sad to be honest, I really enjoy your render and enjoyed your storytelling. I think Bryci's models is one of my favorite in any 3d content. I still hope we can see you returning in some distant future. If not thanks for the content you've already given and godspeed.

Ttyrant

Dec 27, 2018
Wich is very sad to be honest, I really enjoy your render and enjoyed your storytelling. I think Bryci's models is one of my favorite in any 3d content. I still hope we can see you returning in some distant future. If not thanks for the content you've already given and godspeed.
These same words are the ones I would had used. I agree with you completely.

Mar 4, 2019
Pretty humorous to give a dev tag to somebody that abandoned their game and says they have no intention of returning...

Kinda sad tho as Bryci blew my mind so he could have done a 1 night stand with her and a nice ending and called it a short but complete game.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes