VN Ren'Py Abandoned Nightclub XXX [v0.02.3] [Chinsen3D]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Kalasgurka

Feb 15, 2018
thats a shame, just played this part and loved it. Finally something different, and visually beautiful..

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
@Bloo Was looking for info about the creator and he seems to have disappear. No more patreon, nothing on deviantart.
Abandoned tag i suppose.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
@Bloo Was looking for info about the creator and he seems to have disappear. No more patreon, nothing on deviantart.
Abandoned tag i suppose.
Its the second time this happens too. He had another game that he abandoned for similar reasons (My pc cant handle this etc) and it seemed like that time he deleted everything from patreon too.

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
When the next release?
Is that stopped at 0.2.3?
But it's a cool game,
And I am expecting the next versions,
for months !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
When the next release?
Is that stopped at 0.2.3?
But it's a cool game,
And I am expecting the next versions,
for months !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe you didn't notice the "Abandoned" tag on the thread's header.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Where this version ends ? Because after talking with valkyria im in club and only see mr. jensen

djskiddy1

Dec 7, 2018
Truly a shame this game was abandoned. I started to play it the renders are amazing! Was really looking forward to this one being continued at some point. The girl in the red (Bryci) is just wow! Reminds me of adult star Christy Mack. Anyway, if the artist ever appears again, I'll gladly donate to get this one finished or at least advanced some more.

Reactions: Elemond

Ttyrant

Dec 27, 2018
Truly a shame this game was abandoned. I started to play it the renders are amazing! Was really looking forward to this one being continued at some point. The girl in the red (Bryci) is just wow! Reminds me of adult star Christy Mack. Anyway, if the artist ever appears again, I'll gladly donate to get this one finished or at least advanced some more.
I feel you. I'll do the same just to see more of the red girl.

djskiddy1

Dec 7, 2018
I feel you. I'll do the same just to see more of the red girl.
The artist Chinsen did make an image set featuring Bryci (the girl in red) called Detention. I'm not sure if it's been posted in the images and comics thread, but something to keep an eye out for.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts v0.02.3
visuals were good,characters...well they have no depth. whether they would have or not had this been finished doesn't really matter now.really not much to say since there isn't much content. i think this could have been an amusing experience if the developer kept working on it. as it is though...the only value left is getting some images you like.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I know this game is abandoned for about half a year i think and the dev has something of a history of abandoning ship halfway, so hopes of it ever being continued are close to null, but could someone give mme a rundown of what content there is?

- Does the attempt to enter through the back entrance lead anywhere? I saw a scene with a girl, but apparently there's no way to interact with her and the MC has to get back in line to continue. Is that so or did i miss anything?

- Are there any girls beside Bryci and Valkyria? In fact, is there any actual action with Bryci or just Valkyria?

- Is there any content actually inside the club (beside MC getting frisky with Valkyria in the path to the place)?

Reactions: juanito

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I know this game is abandoned for about half a year i think and the dev has something of a history of abandoning ship halfway, so hopes of it ever being continued are close to null, but could someone give mme a rundown of what content there is?

- Does the attempt to enter through the back entrance lead anywhere? I saw a scene with a girl, but apparently there's no way to interact with her and the MC has to get back in line to continue. Is that so or did i miss anything?

- Are there any girls beside Bryci and Valkyria? In fact, is there any actual action with Bryci or just Valkyria?

- Is there any content actually inside the club (beside MC getting frisky with Valkyria in the path to the place)?
There is nothing pretty much. Also the dev is already back posting stuff from time to time on deviantart, so expect something new that will get abandoned after cashing in because "his pc is broken".

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
There is nothing pretty much. Also the dev is already back posting stuff from time to time on deviantart, so expect something new that will get abandoned after cashing in because "his pc is broken".
Ok, thanks. it's at the same time good and a damn shame to know thhe bit i played through is all there is - and probably will there be, ever - of this game, considering the promise it showed.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes