VN Ren'Py Abandoned Nightclub XXX [v0.02.3] [Chinsen3D]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Okay, thanks for warning!
I thought it was some mistake that did not pass the images! But with regard to choosing what I put ... when I choose "Maybe we should go some place else?" Appears this error, as I showed in the image? Also there is still no continuation / images for this part?

-- EDIT --

A favor ... could I pass the link / say which Music is playing on Valkyria's part in the Club? I really liked this song
Ah i see where the problem of going beyond those choices is... I forgot to call the end screen for the choices "Try harder!" and "Is she really soaking wet?"...
So sorry about that! These choices aren't created yet and should have made you go to the end screen instead!

Reactions: MexicanoHueBR

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
Ah i see where the problem of going beyond those choices is... I forgot to call the end screen for the choices "Try harder!" and "Is she really soaking wet?"...
So sorry about that! These choices aren't created yet and should have made you go to the end screen instead!
To tell you the truth @Chinsen3D I took some time with conversations with Valkyria ... these are the saves I have with her after the part of " Not yet "!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

After the last image that appeared the last scene of the game with Valkyria!

-- EDIT --

Thank you very much for the audio ... I forgot to thankS! :) This song is very cool

Reactions: Chinsen3D

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I had those same dialogues as I explored every option and clearly went past what has been written/what there are images for a few times. Must say, it was a great tease of what scenes will be upcoming.

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
To tell you the truth @Chinsen3D I took some time with conversations with Valkyria ... these are the saves I have with her after the part of " Not yet "!

View attachment 54867 View attachment 54868 View attachment 54869 View attachment 54870 View attachment 54871 View attachment 54872 View attachment 54873

After the last image that appeared the last scene of the game with Valkyria!

-- EDIT --

Thank you very much for the audio ... I forgot to thankS! :) This song is very cool
Yeah i see :)
The choices that you read without the images are the choices that i have to complete for the next update... :p

Reactions: MexicanoHueBR

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I had those same dialogues as I explored every option and clearly went past what has been written/what there are images for a few times. Must say, it was a great tease of what scenes will be upcoming.
Yeah i see that i made a mistake there :) But there's no harm in knowing whats to come ofcourse :heartcoveredeyes:
Ofcourse because of that it feels like a bugged release... :(

I do have to say thanks for playing through it and explore every choice... I feel like some people play it split up with valkyria on one of the first choices and think there's only that in the game... So a big thank you for exploring my efforts!

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Not a fan of your current art direction, but I'm glad to see one of the "old" 3D artists getting his feet wet in the gaming market.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Do you mean it’s stuttering or that there is some delay in the game?
If i change it i have to recode everything and change pics etc....
The coder that helped me with the character screen and unlockable gallery sayed something like that... The problem is that it will be a huge task to do as it means i have to revisite over 600 images and recode everything... If i did that it would boost game speed, but still have some slower moments... it also means that i would have to spend a huge amount of hours fixing this without people see new stuff... and you know they call me slow already
What exactly do you mean by "revisiting images"? You mean converting them from .png to .jpg for example?

Because there's tools for that to do 600 images in a couple of minutes.

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Not a fan of your current art direction, but I'm glad to see one of the "old" 3D artists getting his feet wet in the gaming market.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest i don't see myself as an artist really...

The reason i stepped into this is because i can't create huge scenes anymore with the hardware i have at the moment, I'm creating this side image based game so i can still create something... But my current system isn't up for images i used to create...

Reactions: a meme

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
What exactly do you mean by "revisiting images"? You mean converting them from .png to .jpg for example?

Because there's tools for that to do 600 images in a couple of minutes.
Yeah i'm looking into it know... Not working with png on top of background all the time and just changing it to jpg...

It can't be done for everything but i'll look into converting it for all the scenes where it doesn't matter...

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Yeah i'm looking into it know... Not working with png on top of background all the time and just changing it to jpg...

It can't be done for everything but i'll look into converting it for all the scenes where it doesn't matter...
I don't think it'll make a lot of difference in performance. The backgrounds are already 600 kB in jpg format and contain a lot of colour gradients. Using transparency and image layers is the way to go in my opinion. Otherwise you'll end up with massive downloads.

My "art direction" comment was wrong btw. I meant the actual models. I'm a huge fan of the teacher in your old image set, but I'm not a big fan of muscle girls and large tatoos. The actual art (scene composition, use of colours, ...) still looks great.

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I don't think it'll make a lot of difference in performance. The backgrounds are already 600 kB in jpg format and contain a lot of colour gradients. Using transparency and image layers is the way to go in my opinion. Otherwise you'll end up with massive downloads.

My "art direction" comment was wrong btw. I meant the actual models. I'm a huge fan of the teacher in your old image set, but I'm not a big fan of muscle girls and large tatoos. The actual art (scene composition, use of colours, ...) still looks great.
She will also come back in the game :) tattoo’s have always been something i used on my models... i’m not into musclegirls myself but i’m personally happy with val :) She came to life because of this game...

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
She will also come back in the game :) tattoo’s have always been something i used on my models... i’m not into musclegirls myself but i’m personally happy with val :) She came to life because of this game...
About art and women body types, preferences and stuff: I like more mature women, with bouncing tits, puffy nipples and harry pussy. I liked your muscular girl, but i don't like those hard silicone breasts and full shaved girls. I know that I'm beeing to personal in my preferences, but I'm just pointing out some types of bodies for you to broad up your audience...
And about those models that you already released, I prefer the muscular girl than the chick from the start of the game for shure! And i love tattooed women! Nice models btw!

Cool game though! I liked what you did with dialog and animations, made me more interested on the dialog.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah i see that i made a mistake there :) But there's no harm in knowing whats to come ofcourse :heartcoveredeyes:
Ofcourse because of that it feels like a bugged release... :(

I do have to say thanks for playing through it and explore every choice... I feel like some people play it split up with valkyria on one of the first choices and think there's only that in the game... So a big thank you for exploring my efforts!
When I like a game, I like to truly try every opportunity. And in this game, they all seem to be rewarding enough to defend saving at every choice that feels important and then backtracking.

Also, in terms of your art style, as I've said before, I love it. Not into muscle girls either, but Val is hot and Bryci is just downright amazing. And I can't wait for the blonde bimbo looking one...

Grimnir

Sep 11, 2017
I downloaded this damn game from two different locations and it will not let me extract the ex and one of the folders. "You need administrative permission to extract".

el_duderino

Nov 30, 2017
I have the same problem with most of the download sources.
And even if I can unpack the file, an error message pops up, when I try to run the game. Something like, not enough resources to run ren'py.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
I downloaded this damn game from two different locations and it will not let me extract the ex and one of the folders. "You need administrative permission to extract".
What antivirus? What extractor are you using? What operating system?

I have the same problem with most of the download sources.
And even if I can unpack the file, an error message pops up, when I try to run the game. Something like, not enough resources to run ren'py.
Which operating system and how much RAM do you have?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes