VN Ren'Py Abandoned Nightclub XXX [v0.02.3] [Chinsen3D]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Do you mean it’s stuttering or that there is some delay in the game?
If i change it i have to recode everything and change pics etc....
The coder that helped me with the character screen and unlockable gallery sayed something like that... The problem is that it will be a huge task to do as it means i have to revisite over 600 images and recode everything... If i did that it would boost game speed, but still have some slower moments... it also means that i would have to spend a huge amount of hours fixing this without people see new stuff... and you know they call me slow already
well i dont mind seeing a speed improvement... cause i use potato pc myself

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
well i dont mind seeing a speed improvement... cause i use potato pc myself
I def gonna try and fix it, but at the moment i want to complete the valkyria path so i can move forward with Angela and bryci etc... It won’t be fixed by the next update, but i will def fix it along the way

Reactions: there

there

Nov 23, 2016
Do you mean it’s stuttering or that there is some delay in the game?
If i change it i have to recode everything and change pics etc....
The coder that helped me with the character screen and unlockable gallery sayed something like that... The problem is that it will be a huge task to do as it means i have to revisite over 600 images and recode everything... If i did that it would boost game speed, but still have some slower moments... it also means that i would have to spend a huge amount of hours fixing this without people see new stuff... and you know they call me slow already
Makes sense. I was talking about how you move from one image to the next. There were no problems with the scene to scene transitions in the previous versions, it was perfect. However, it is just a concern on my part.

I would suggest you focus on the content but ask all of your patrons if they have any problems with scene to scene transitions. I can easily see people not minding it as long as the content keeps on coming.

In the end, if you or your patrons see it as a major problem then I would suggest you start early as the number of images is going to increase in the future. However, if the patrons or you feel that it is not much of a problem then you should just focus on the content.

It is just my opinion and you can throw it in the toilet if you want because, in the end, it is your game. So do not worry too much, stay well and weigh the advantages and the disadvantages.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
In my humble opinion it's not that big of a issue... remember people this is v0.02.3 so minor (even big ones) bugs and issues should be expected..

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Makes sense. I was talking about how you move from one image to the next. There were no problems with the scene to scene transitions in the previous versions, it was perfect. However, it is just a concern on my part.

I would suggest you focus on the content but ask all of your patrons if they have any problems with scene to scene transitions. I can easily see people not minding it as long as the content keeps on coming.

In the end, if you or your patrons see it as a major problem then I would suggest you start early as the number of images is going to increase in the future. However, if the patrons or you feel that it is not much of a problem then you should just focus on the content.

It is just my opinion and you can throw it in the toilet if you want because, in the end, it is your game. So do not worry too much, stay well and weigh the advantages and the disadvantages.
Thanks for letting me know about this problem...
The coder told about the same thing... I think i’ll finish up Valkyria the same way i work now... And then see what i have to do to change it all and from there on work the way it has been changed...
The reason why it’s slowing down from this update on is because i use alot of parts where it’s constantly switching between two or more images to get some sense of movement...

there

Nov 23, 2016
Thanks for letting me know about this problem...
The coder told about the same thing... I think i’ll finish up Valkyria the same way i work now... And then see what i have to do to change it all and from there on work the way it has been changed...
The reason why it’s slowing down from this update on is because i use alot of parts where it’s constantly switching between two or more images to get some sense of movement...
In my humble opinion it's not that big of a issue... remember people this is v0.02.3 so minor (even big ones) bugs and issues should be expected..
Agreed. Then best of luck to all of you.

Reactions: Chinsen3D

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
For me it also slows down now and then, but not painfully much. Really enjoyed the update. Did have some issues though in terms of meeting a rollback screen for some choices at the end with Valkyria, a couple of Valkyria paths having steaming dialogue, but being stuck on one pic and at the end of one path (she blew me and I came in her mouth, not that this path had pics), it suddenly switched to a titfuck scene out of nowhere. That said, I imagine that's just cause those paths aren't done yet. And as I said, I reallly enjoy the game and it's over the top visuals.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
For some reason the theme music reminds me of some old Amiga game and intro tunes.

BECAUSE EURODISCO!

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
Hi guys ...

In one of the conversations with Valkyria being that the answers to choose are:

You know, my balls dont feel that dry

Maybe we should go some place else?
appears this error when I choose the second option ... someone to know how to solve it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And another small problem (Well, I hope it's a little problem), I'm in the part of Valkyria as I said ... only that there are about 10 minutes that I'm stuck in this scene and talking to her ... it's either this or some game error ?

After all the conversation changed the scene! So far I do not understand why this happened ... I do not know if it is a game problem or it was done like this!

All the points you get with Bryci and Valkyria were those!

Bryci.jpg Valkyria.jpg

How many have you achieved so far?

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Hi guys ...

In one of the conversations with Valkyria being that the answers to choose are:

appears this error when I choose the second option ... someone to know how to solve it?

And another small problem (Well, I hope it's a little problem), I'm in the part of Valkyria as I said ... only that there are about 10 minutes that I'm stuck in this scene and talking to her ... it's either this or some game error ?

After all the conversation changed the scene! So far I do not understand why this happened ... I do not know if it is a game problem or it was done like this!

All the points you get with Bryci and Valkyria were those!

View attachment 54856 View attachment 54857

How many have you achieved so far?
When is it possible to see text past Tits or Face choice? It should go to the end screen on those choices and text for the other choices should be blocked cause the images for those parts aren't created yet.

Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: MexicanoHueBR

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
When is it possible to see text past Tits or Face choice? It should go to the end screen on those choices and text for the other choices should be blocked cause the images for those parts aren't created yet.

Thanks for the feedback!
Okay, thanks for warning!
I thought it was some mistake that did not pass the images! But with regard to choosing what I put ... when I choose "Maybe we should go some place else?" Appears this error, as I showed in the image? Also there is still no continuation / images for this part?

-- EDIT --

A favor ... could I pass the link / say which Music is playing on Valkyria's part in the Club? I really liked this song

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Okay, thanks for warning!
I thought it was some mistake that did not pass the images! But with regard to choosing what I put ... when I choose "Maybe we should go some place else?" Appears this error, as I showed in the image? Also there is still no continuation / images for this part?

-- EDIT --

A favor ... could I pass the link / say which Music is playing on Valkyria's part in the Club? I really liked this song
The error you get after "Maybe we should go some place else?" is because that part isn't written yet and therfore has no content to go to... But it should normally not be possible to even choose that at this time :p

Can you say when it is possible to go beyong the choices "Tits", "Face" "Dive in"?

Here's the link ;)

Grtz - Chinsen

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes