3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Creator has some new content on DA, so we might just get that comeback.. :fingers-crossed:
Those renders on DA was me trying to render stuff in daz. I was working in poser before. So don't worry, no new announcements. I still don't have the hardware to create these renders and i'm not planning on returning...

xXJackTheTripperXx

Jul 13, 2022
Find this game would have a very great potential if the creator continued working on this game, it would shine me with joy. No idea what reason the creator gave up. Would even donate so that the creator would continue to lead it.

Dec 6, 2017
Find this game would have a very great potential if the creator continued working on this game, it would shine me with joy. No idea what reason the creator gave up. Would even donate so that the creator would continue to lead it.
Apparently during his early development, he received backlash because of his previous axed IP. He abandons projects quickly as he makes them from what the rumor was. I believed he wasn't getting enough support for a quick buck and left. I could be wrong, it could just be a real life situation hitting him. But either way, that's what I heard why he dipped. He had kept continuing Deviant art post just to disappear for good after a year or two.

Reactions: ^/30
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes