BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
The same error as previous, right? It's just that after I remove the plugin the error still remain

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The same error as previous, right? It's just that after I remove the plugin the error still remain
You only need to remove them from the plugins.js file. The plugin files themselves don't need to be removed.
The error is because the emulator can't find those files due to the encoding used on the filenames.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
You only need to remove them from the plugins.js file. The plugin files themselves don't need to be removed.
The error is because the emulator can't find those files due to the encoding used on the filenames.
I removed them from the plugin.js, like deleting those files from plugin folder. But it still error.

I also tried to move those files to the www/js, but still error.

And then I tried to move them to www folder, yet still error.
Edit
So I have to erase those words from the plugins.js file! Like set it to false or erase the whole command line?

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I removed them from the plugin.js, like deleting those files from plugin folder. But it still error.

I also tried to move those files to the www/js, but still error.

And then I tried to move them to www folder, yet still error.
Edit
So I have to erase those words from the plugins.js file! Like set it to false or erase the whole command line?
Erase the whole line for the plugin.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Erase the whole line for the plugin.
I'm sorry for troubling you again. After I deleted the boxed lines, three of them that I found, the game turns into black screen. No input, even F2 that shows fps won't come out. I'll try to edit it again, but if you have free time, would you mind sharing your edited plugins.js?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I'm sorry for troubling you again. After I deleted the boxed lines, three of them that I found, the game turns into black screen. No input, even F2 that shows fps won't come out. I'll try to edit it again, but if you have free time, would you mind sharing your edited plugins.js?
Unfortunately I play on PC, not via an emulator, so my plugins.js is the default. However, I can make the edits and let you try the resulting file.

Attached is a zip with an edited plugins.js to remove all the plugins with those boxes. As those plugins are just group dividers their removal shouldn't break anything unless the file was edited incorrectly. This file is correctly edited.

Reactions: BlackElite

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Unfortunately I play on PC, not via an emulator, so my plugins.js is the default. However, I can make the edits and let you try the resulting file.

Attached is a zip with an edited plugins.js to remove all the plugins with those boxes. As those plugins are just group dividers their removal shouldn't break anything unless the file was edited incorrectly. This file is correctly edited.
IT WORKED! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
I pray that you will have a good day and weekend my friend! Thank you!

Reactions: Kenny567

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Have you downloaded and applied the translation updates? (The thing labelled "Patch" in the download section of the first post.)
Better yet, set it up like you would if you were to help fix up the translations.
Then you can use git pull periodically to keep the patch updated.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Question.. How long does it take to complete the game?
Speed running things and keeping her pure until the end took me around 4 hours, could be more if you want to see her fall.
Anyway, anyone knows how to fix lag in the middle part of the town? Area where you access church and living quarters. Dang I got like 3FPS there while other locations give me stable 30+FPS... Anyone knows any kind of fix?

Gameville421

Apr 12, 2021
On Joiplay, the game won't start. I get "uncaught error: Header is wrong". I have tried disabling the box plugins in joiplay but when I click edit plugins, no plug-ins appear and joiplay crashes. I also tried the edited plugins file posted on this page but recieve the same error. I did succeed in launching the game using Maldive though. It launched fine even before disabling the plugins so I'm not sure what the issue is.

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes