Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I do find it and change it using the CMP but it doesnt change ingame for some reason!
There's more than 1 variable. Need to find the one that changes both the display and the actual points.

To make a CMP addon to edit them would be a far better endeavour.

Reactions: 201199

angchin6

Feb 20, 2024
sorry,may i ask how to fix lag issue?When i enter recollection room then fps dropped so hard like fps 3-5.(Joiplay on android)

angchin6

Feb 20, 2024
In game folder, or www.
Ah,just copy and paste in game folder?I tried and no work for me,but thank u also.

I just solve by setting lower my phone fps then at least can play with fps 20-30,so at least playable,it don allow me to play with fps 90,i don know why.

kaoultacshma

Jun 25, 2023
i just started playing the game and i am in the first cave but i think there is a third floor to the cave but i can find the way to go there ? any help is appreciated.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
i just started playing the game and i am in the first cave but i think there is a third floor to the cave but i can find the way to go there ? any help is appreciated.
Try to walk through walls, there are some that you are actually meant to walk through (hidden passageways)

kaoultacshma

Jun 25, 2023
Try to walk through walls, there are some that you are actually meant to walk through (hidden passageways)
i tried just that but nothing is happening if its not too much it ask can u share a picture of where i am supposed to go
edit : i found it i was just rushing things too much it seems it was pretty simple

Chaos_kitten

Dec 20, 2023
My game is still laggy af after downloading the patch and turning off auto dash, remember, lighting effects. I'm running this game on a pretty good PC with decent specs as well.

has anyone gotten the game to actually run smoothly? it's nearly unplayable with the lag.

edit: i also disabled the battlemist, particlemist, etc in plugins as suggested in a different post but it didn't make much of a difference.

Last edited:

justprevail

Jan 12, 2019
Encountered a bug after the 2nd peeping tom mission that makes you watch them have sex. Watching the scene from a neutral state(no H, no fallen) I leave the scene with clothes torn and my avatar in her covered state, and nothing will return the avatar to normal. I've tried entering exiting locations/H-scenes, increasing and decreasing H value, sleeping, masturbating, etc, but it won't revert.

4.20 star(s) 61 Votes