JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
All fine now in the church ... thx dazedanon (y)

Japanese.JPG

Also the descriptions @ locations in town are fine now.

Desc.JPG

Skills still in "other" language XD.

Skills.JPG

... and fast travel locations

FastTravel.JPG

Reactions: dirtyc101

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
All fine now in the church ... thx dazedanon (y)

View attachment 2881178

Also the descriptions @ locations in town are fine now.

View attachment 2881177

Skills still in "other" language XD.

View attachment 2881181

... and fast travel locations

View attachment 2881183
Can you send me your save for the Church? Want to fix those underscores but I need to edit the js to do that.

Weird that the skills and fast travel locations are untranslated. Probably a result of the update.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Yes Shitlock Holmes, i know it means Machine TransLated. But he used fucking GPT Bullshit that should get at least a decent translation instead of the standard "Flesh Rod, Meatstick, bread bread bread" Bullshit. Also yes i hate it when unfinished bullshit like this gets released here. F95 really begins to rot.
Typical braindead f95zone goblin that appears frequently on NTR games lmao

Reactions: trickwaters

Likoris_XD

Oct 19, 2020
Hello there, can someone help me please? I am stuck in a dungeon under the cheap inn. I am looking for a pedestal for a green crystal ball, but i can't find it. Can someone tell me it's location please:)

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I'm stuck on the beach dungeon. I've got as far as the part where you lower the water level, then that lets you access a hole up some stairs leading to a green-brick dungeon with light cylinders. There doesn't seem to be a way to proceed from there

Nevermind, missed one of the light cylinders

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
This looks like one of those hidden gems that came out of nowhere and ends up being really well done with the right about of depth and complexity.
It feels like the exact opposite to me:

1. it lacks "depth and complexity" - material types are tied to a specific source (monsters never drop materials obtainable from mining/harvesting spots, and vice versa), equipment variety was simply thrown out the window in favor of a few upgrades to one piece etc. Little things like that add up.
2. I would never call a "hidden gem". For one simple reason: I went to one region - found that particular glitch, went to another (the plains with the merchant) - found another, went to yet another - guess what I found. And the reason this is even more frustrating is because the dev added these hidden passages, in the first place: you start bumping into every suspicious nook and cranny, and you keep encountering more and more "oopsies" like that.

The idea behind it might have been a good one, but the end result seems little more than "decent" to me. Which, at the end of the day, is the problem: it goes small scale to avoid massive overall complexity (mechanics, progression, art, etc.), but keeps tripping along the way regardless.

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Okay, one specific kind of act seems to be impossible to find. I cannot level exposure because the only "taboo acts" I have found are story events? Level 3 in most of the others, but only sitting at like 7 on this. Is there any repeatable events to grind this?

Reactions: fantom2u

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
There's a materials list that still seems to be untranslated. You buy it from the merchant near the middle of the central district and open it with G.

regalitu

Nov 17, 2019
1693079575032.png
Just started the game and downloaded the latest version from github, right after entering the dungeon for the first time this part of the dialogue wasn't translated. I assume it tells you the desire increased.

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
How to find event for Breast Play points, Fellatio, and Imaration?
Several monsters will do breast play during restraint. Goblins, the humans in dungeon, and I think the jellyfish. Just keep enduring during combat restraint.

Now can you tell me where you got all the "immoral acts"?

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes