ChickenWang128

Mar 12, 2022
How do you get the other two endings that is not the pure ending and demon ntr? Every ending I try to get keeps locking on to the demon ntr one.

ChickenWang128

Mar 12, 2022

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
anyone have the japanese version ? cuz im pretty sure alot of plugin is broken (as expected from a MTL game with complex plugins)

Jul 11, 2017
2023-08-27.png

Someone has already managed to get through this maze, I just found a lever and the gate does not open for the game to continue

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 2882073

Someone has already managed to get through this maze, I just found a lever and the gate does not open for the game to continue
You missed a switch. They're not hard to find but they can be hard to spot. Most of them are at dead ends, but one is in the middle of a hallway. It's easiest to do fresh because there is always a guard. If you see a special mob standing by a wall, there's a switch there.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Early on, when trying break a large purple crystal looking thing to get to a chest, she slashes and says it is too hard and
"If can train Barufuro more, maybe will be able to break it."
I assume that means upgrading the sword? Which upgrade and how much? Anyone know?
Thanks.

onore

Feb 15, 2020
Early on, when trying break a large purple crystal looking thing to get to a chest, she slashes and says it is too hard and
"If can train Barufuro more, maybe will be able to break it."
I assume that means upgrading the sword? Which upgrade and how much? Anyone know?
Thanks.
just +1 is needed for the first dungeon. all upgrades are done through the blacksmith in the main city, the list of materials are translated.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 62 Votes