Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the info. However, when I try to return to the town to do this it doesn't let me leave the dungeon. Will I be able to return or did I miss out on these areas since I didn't upgrade my weapon before coming here?
Yeah you can go back.

R34zone

Feb 9, 2020
Help. I want to play the game, but the game is slowing down the FPS. Is there anyway to reduce it? Like removing the vfx or somethig?

Reactions: Orphoenix

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Very good game.
The best scene (for my taste) was defeat scene while fighting last boss.
I hope dev is really planning to add some more scenes to this game because art is awesome

Satangos

Sep 21, 2019
Вы имеете в виду файл игры, который я использую? Я только что скачал его с OPs Mega Link. Если вы имеете в виду приложение Joiplay, я думаю, я скачал его из Google Play.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Тк,what program u use to open archive ,apk?

Majestic Moose

Aug 14, 2023
What is this "Depravity Mode" and state of "Heat" that's needed to go nude in public? I seem to have all of the other conditions except this one

spiritgate07

Jun 29, 2022
What is this "Depravity Mode" and state of "Heat" that's needed to go nude in public? I seem to have all of the other conditions except this one
you need to get her horny. a few lewd books and pots to get her to 100 desire. or walk around the underground camp, there are always 2 perverts there that molest Rain. Get molest, exit the underground, then go back down and repeat untill you have 100 desire. then go and get nude

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
Seem to have broken the game somehow. Stuck in the hostess club, cannot leave or progress no matter what, she just says "If you don't work...."

Majestic Moose

Aug 14, 2023
you need to get her horny. a few lewd books and pots to get her to 100 desire. or walk around the underground camp, there are always 2 perverts there that molest Rain. Get molest, exit the underground, then go back down and repeat untill you have 100 desire. then go and get nude
No wonder, I've just been stacking reason this whole playthrough. I'll wait until I beat the game I guess lol

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
is it finally finished? all the translation? the popup, the images and the text that havent been translated in the first upload of this thread?
i really want to play

Last edited:

Hanamura

Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hey, stuck here towards the end of the game before the last dungeon is unlocked. is this a scripting bug or a mistranslation? game tells me to talk to this guy to interrogate Buster, but nothing ever progresses
I think i got stuck here to did this happen after defeatig the two assassin's at the inn?

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes