Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Its already finished but I need to adjust the wordwrap. I did my best, I don't really know how the quest plugins font sizing works and I always hate when devs use it lol. Should be readable at least.
nah man, respect for the work. I tried translating myself on occasion with translator++ and wordwrapping, but it often ends up a mess and its a lot of busy-work to even get the game to work and not display a pathing error when opening certain menus or accessing maps, due to the nature of how differently different devs program their game. It surely is quite some work to do any translation, even if its just MTL+wordwrap+ some minor corrections.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

spiritgate07

Jun 29, 2022
Also I think I found a bug. I've already beaten Buster and destroyed the 4th device, but when I ran that dungeon to the end a 2nd time it wasn't the big cerberus that i fought, but buster again. and even when i had progressed the story right before the final fight with Damon, it reverted back to here
contact Jazz and take care of your body...

Reactions: dazedanon

onore

Feb 15, 2020
Also I think I found a bug. I've already beaten Buster and destroyed the 4th device, but when I ran that dungeon to the end a 2nd time it wasn't the big cerberus that i fought, but buster again. and even when i had progressed the story right before the final fight with Damon, it reverted back to here
contact Jazz and take care of your body...
Known bug according to the creator . Had to use google translate but they're on ver
1.06 already lol

spiritgate07

Jun 29, 2022
One last thing for now. Where to fine this Holy Pebble that is needed for upgrading the Saint Cross armor? is it NG+ perhaps?

1693143916345.png

EddieZone

Mar 26, 2023
The Updated/Fixes file on the first post will contain the all files needed to update the game to 1.06 along with translations to the fixes at some point?

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
There is a mission early in the game. And Rain saves a merchant during the mission. The bodyguard protecting the merchant runs off, but he noticed Rain and is interested in her. Is that a storyline that just goes no where? Or can we run into that character again?

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes