Hella_Hella

Apr 26, 2018
and what am i gonna do now?
If you move to the next room you will see this Screenshot (1).png
Now the red circle is where you need to activate to open a "blue wall like gate" or just simple gate, to open up a hidden staircase lading down. Like this
Screenshot (2).png

Last edited:

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
just +1 is needed for the first dungeon. all upgrades are done through the blacksmith in the main city, the list of materials are translated.
Thanks for the info. However, when I try to return to the town to do this it doesn't let me leave the dungeon. Will I be able to return or did I miss out on these areas since I didn't upgrade my weapon before coming here?

PRforPR

Mar 27, 2020
Honestly, game wise it’s pretty well made.

it’s just unfortunate the CG’s and content seem a bit bare.

Pros:
  • Seeing the labels of the houses/doors
  • Desire unlock system - tied to sexual exp - events tied to desire levels (bit tedious but corruption wise makes sense)
  • Drop log telling you where materials drop + vendors for materials if you’re really lazy
  • Restraint system that doesn’t seem impossible or annoying
  • Imo really good standing pose art and FMC
  • Skill system that’s simple enough and doesn’t power creep too hard.
Con (or rather what’s lacking)
  • Existing Defeat Scenes are a bit short
  • Enemy Variety
  • Bosses reuse normal monster restraint
What I’d like to see
  • More sex shop items, piercings, womb tattoos are a turn on. Although regular costume items ,hair pins , hats are fine too.
  • Pregnancy…would be nice but CG’s and poses obviously take a lot more work and coding, so I’m not expecting much
  • Different stages to the restraint. Pose change, monsters doing different things, or monsters doing it more aggressively.
  • Cut-in’s could enhance the restrain section
  • Lewd Traps
  • More corruption scenes.

Hella_Hella

Apr 26, 2018
All the pillars are activate, unless of course, there is one I am missing.
Could you send me your save file please, so that I could check this out as well, this might bug but I want to check.
Unless as you say, missing something, then I don't know.

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes