maeqlin

Dec 17, 2018
There are a lot of untranslated areas that are making me scream. Outside of tutorial pictures and some skills, other things that I caught

-Locations in town
-Locations on the map
-The pause screen with the stats
-The mission section
-The item glossary when you open it to see what can be found
-The battle menu does not translate "eratus" and "durability"
-Winning the battle has items obtained not translated
-The hints in the h-gallery

EDIT: IDK if this is the game or the GPT messing it up but when I'm collecting items outside of the first dungeon, it doesn't show what I'm grabbing at the top.
Either you didn't apply the patch or there is seriously wrong with your game. Try fresh download for both of them first.

- Desire page icons and chat texts when you acquire them are WIP but someone else already did translate icons a couple pages ago, you can use those.
- Winning battle items are translated but there is some Japanes text there still.
- Hints in h-gallery not translated, correct. (bugs me too)
- Rest are translated, hence my patch statement.

IDK what you can collect outside of first dungeon but second one I can see the items at top left.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I don't know how I'm constantly getting the wrong version of the game. First I got the oldest version of Lewd Karen now this? ;v;

Patch works except the h-gallery.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I don't know how I'm constantly getting the wrong version of the game. First I got the oldest version of Lewd Karen now this? ;v;

Patch works except the h-gallery.
Why does your H-gallery not work? Are you not able to open it?

Adeoc

May 3, 2018
I'm going nuts in the beach temple. I'm right before the boss, the magical barrier is there, its saying 'find a mechanism to shut it off' there's nothing, every pillar is lit, I can't find any switch, I'm losing my mind, anyone help me out here?

exter

May 29, 2017
This is pretty good. How likely is it, that there will be an uncensor patch for this in the future?

9okm

May 25, 2017
I'm going nuts in the beach temple. I'm right before the boss, the magical barrier is there, its saying 'find a mechanism to shut it off' there's nothing, every pillar is lit, I can't find any switch, I'm losing my mind, anyone help me out here?
You have to find 3 colored orbs in chests and place them on their matching pedestals.

Feb 17, 2018
Every pillar is not lit lol that all there is light them all on each floor

Feb 17, 2018
The lag on this game makes it unplayable. What is wrong with my set up?!
I find the more you hold CRT to power threw the more after the txt leave it lags...But a reasonable amount of skip it all lol or giving the game a second to get out of text in dungeons I dont see lag

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
Hopefully someone made a compress version for Joiplay

Even Box64droid is unplayable with this game as well

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
not sure if this is a bug from the original game or not, when in the new game+ , the magic vibrator mission will be auto finished once started. but the bed menu will not have the "masturbate with vibrator" option.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
not sure if this is a bug from the original game or not, when in the new game+ , the magic vibrator mission will be auto finished once started. but the bed menu will not have the "masturbate with vibrator" option.
If you want to check, use this to apply the original files back and see if its still broken. If it is probably a bug with the original.

yts1083

May 28, 2017
hmmm notifications of grabbed items disappeared on me... is it a bug, or did i hit the wrong button? I can't seem to be able to activate it again

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
This game has 10k sales in like 3 days of release. I guess even Japanese audience find this a hidden gem also. The update from dlsite is already 1.05. Hope the update can trigger to this forumn soon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
This game has 10k sales in like 3 days of release. I guess even Japanese audience find this a hidden gem also. The update from dlsite is already 1.05. Hope the update can trigger to this forumn soon
Will update soon, they are coming out daily rn so just waiting for the dev to settle.

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes