Apr 25, 2020
Is this incorrectly tagged as bestiality? Used a save to unlock the gallery and there seems to be no bestiality scenes? Kind of a shame was expecting at least one canine or horse scene.

Garoxxx350

Sep 16, 2022
This game has 10k sales in like 3 days of release. I guess even Japanese audience find this a hidden gem also. The update from dlsite is already 1.05. Hope the update can trigger to this forumn soon
well imo it is pretty good if compared to some of what i seen lately for corruption part although some may disagree, that's just my opinion

Is this incorrectly tagged as bestiality? Used a save to unlock the gallery and there seems to be no bestiality scenes? Kind of a shame was expecting at least one canine or horse scene.
yeah it's only when you defeated by some monster and in battle when they sometime try to bind you

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
high end bar seems to be bugged or wrong translation?
lewd 24, Exhibition, M-play and service is maxed stil can't do event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
One very small gameplay question - in one of the early quests the merchant guard (after running away) comments like "see you in town". But I have not seen him anywhere again - is there some additional trigger or is that just flavor text without any follow up in the end?

spiritgate07

Jun 29, 2022
high end bar seems to be bugged or wrong translation?
lewd 24, Exhibition, M-play and service is maxed stil can't do event.
check again. from what i can see there is one value that you have lvl1 and you need lvl3. so it is gonna be ether insertion, anal or creampie.
i mean it is there in the 2nd pick you posted. or its a bug idk...

jk11

May 16, 2017
the game is ridiculously slow on my system (which never had issues with rpgm games)
I tried to disable light effect but things didn't improved significantly
any hint how can I speed up things? (apart buying a 2k$ system!!!)

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
They said CGs can be opened after clearing true end... but where can I unlock them? Or is it bug?

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
someone managed to equip the bikini armor ? apparently i fill the criteria but she never accept to wear it.

Edit : okay you need lvl 3 in exposure not 2.

Last edited:

dickbutt00

Jun 30, 2017
They said CGs can be opened after clearing true end... but where can I unlock them? Or is it bug?
go to the recollection room by talking to the statues and once you finish the true end a crystal on your left will appear, that should be the unlock button

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes