QanonShamen

Nov 4, 2017
hello can someone help me i cant progress im superposed to talk to buster but it wont let me this guy wont get out of the way what do??? Screenshot_10.png

Fransoto21

Aug 19, 2020
the game is ridiculously slow on my system (which never had issues with rpgm games)
I tried to disable light effect but things didn't improved significantly
any hint how can I speed up things? (apart buying a 2k$ system!!!)
On www/js/plugins

Open plugins with notepad or whatever and edit
TRP_ParticleList
TRP_ParticlePreset
TRP_Particle

from true to false. If you're in the cave with the goblins, those red area vision things are the reason of the lag on that area.

Reactions: ChickenWang128

spiritgate07

Jun 29, 2022
are the events bugged? it seems no matter how many days or nights i make pass, i CANNOT get the stupid third event of the adventurers' training center to show up, or the third public bath event. are they dependent on doing certain parts of the plot? because a while ago it said all town events were unlocked. are they dependent on me doing a certain amount of OTHER events to get them to show up?? i just don't know what is going on.
for the training center 3rd event you have to lose to the 3 thugs that challenge you to a fight in the underground arena. if by chance you have defeated them then just go an pay the 3k to be able to train, change to the sportswear and talk to the person on the bench that is in line with the dragon training dummy, then lose the fight.

for the 3rd event of the bath house i'm not sure. it triggers for me with maxed hearts. the values the game tells you need are Desire: Want to be touched lvl3, Insertion lvl1, Creampie lvl1 and lewdness of 26 (I'm at the story point in the game that i have to go to the cheap inn in the underground for the 4th dungeon. that prbbly matters ) . if that doesn't do it aim for all desire heart maxed, and if that doesn't work then something is bugged

Last edited:
Reactions: Wr3n

Fatty12

Feb 5, 2022
Can't believe they added a "slums" inn and didn't make any use of it. That was pretty disappointing. Otherwise good game tho.
Hopeful future content is added. I feel like only having certain enemies able to fuck Rain is a huge disappointment.

Reactions: Xill
Apr 11, 2021
On www/js/plugins

Open plugins with notepad or whatever and edit
TRP_ParticleList
TRP_ParticlePreset
TRP_Particle

from true to false. If you're in the cave with the goblins, those red area vision things are the reason of the lag on that area.

Edit the plugins file in the js folder? Also what line is the boolean?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Minor Spoilers

For those of you seeking to Unlock Exhibition, in my case I didn't realize how to unlock Immoral acts. To do so you have to peep at the couple having sex at night. That was the missing piece of the puzzle.

Also, to raise the other stats, you can work at the bar to raise Exhibition or get Massages at night. For cosplay, the best way is to work for the mayor's house as a maid. You have to clean all the spot with in the time frame and agree to a tit job.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaddyBidenStimmy

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
I'm still stuck with Exhibition Level 1, does it mater that I started the game with 1.0?

Can someone please share the requirement to get to Exhibition level 2 and 3?
If you select the stat you want to raise to the next level it shows you the requirements at the bottom left as long as the stat isn't already maxed at level 3

Untitled.png

Reactions: xellos49698
4.20 star(s) 62 Votes