Fordlds

Oct 9, 2020
Can we edit the "Blessing PTS" using CheatEngine or something as it does not show up for me.

Is the translation not good at determining who is being referred to? There seems to a lot of text where the characters say "I" when talking about others.

Love the Games btw.

Reactions: illusionFan

Wr3n

Oct 16, 2021
unbelievable that she will happily let herself get fucked by randos in town and monsters, but when it comes to a gangbang by four thieves, even when she loses she's "too good" to get fucked by them?? smh

• Haha
Reactions: Fordlds

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can we edit the "Blessing PTS" using CheatEngine or something as it does not show up for me.

Is the translation not good at determining who is being referred to? There seems to a lot of text where the characters say "I" when talking about others.

Love the Games btw.
Yeah limitation of the AI. Even when I send it who is speaking it still fumbles it. GPT4 does a better job but too expensive atm.

Reactions: Fordlds

Neko1106

Feb 28, 2021
Does anyone know how to unstuck, i got stuck here after talking to buster and there's no way out

Wr3n

Oct 16, 2021
how do you skip scenes you've already seen. IS there a skip button for when you don't want to see the same old sex scene for the fifth time.

exter

May 29, 2017
how do you skip scenes you've already seen. IS there a skip button for when you don't want to see the same old sex scene for the fifth time.
It think the only thing you can do is press and hold Enter. The text scrolls through pretty fast that way. But switching off/skipping already seen scenes seems not to be possible.

Reactions: Wr3n

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I'm having a hard time getting Service up to Max. There is an undefined number at the end of the LvUp conditions that is 1 short. Does anyone know what that number corresponds to?

Also, how do you increase Cosplay?

Thanks.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'm having a hard time getting Service up to Max. There is an undefined number at the end of the LvUp conditions that is 1 short. Does anyone know what that number corresponds to?

Thanks.
Undefined number? As in a bug with the MTL? Can you screenshot it?

ichigo4

Jun 19, 2021

Thanks.
bukkake or masturbation

Wr3n

Oct 16, 2021
are the events bugged? it seems no matter how many days or nights i make pass, i CANNOT get the stupid third event of the adventurers' training center to show up, or the third public bath event. are they dependent on doing certain parts of the plot? because a while ago it said all town events were unlocked. are they dependent on me doing a certain amount of OTHER events to get them to show up?? i just don't know what is going on.

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes