killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
If you want to check, use this to apply the original files back and see if its still broken. If it is probably a bug with the original.

Just test it. yeah, game's original bug. I can reproduce.

===============

edit: dazedanon , I was so stupid, the bug is actually okay. I just forgot that the "masturbate with vibrator" option is only available after select masturbate successfully instead of the parallel option of "masturbate". so the mission is still auto completed after start, but no severe consequence at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Can someone please explain how to unlock the Exposure Stat? I''m at the end of the game and I can make Rain Estus status, but she still will not wear most of the costumes.

I've tried making her walk around in her Broken armor and she been molested by everyone in town. If anyone can please share how to unlock it, would appreciate it

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
On latest patch I assume? The pictures and vars got TLed in this commit.

Got a save?
Yes latest patch as of 45 minutes ago or so.

In included file talk to the dorm manager and after the scene creampie desire will unlock. They are translated on the actual desire page, but not the unlock messages.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

In included file talk to the dorm manager and after the scene creampie desire will unlock. They are translated on the actual desire page, but not the unlock messages.
Probably separate images then? :unsure: I will take a look.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Additionally: After prostitution on the street there's a line of dialogue which is untranslated. Should be able to see this from the same file, just choose Anal sex (possibly all of them I'm just trying to up anal desire atm) from the man in the central or eastern districts.

1693190907615.png

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

1693191217876.png
Worked for me, maybe its just that specific scene you screenshotted? Which one was that?

This untranslated text I do see though, Dev seems to like keeping things randomly in variables. Will TL it soon.
Edit: Done

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2884318
Worked for me, maybe its just that specific scene you screenshotted? Which one was that?

This untranslated text I do see though, Dev seems to like keeping things randomly in variables. Will TL it soon.
I see it on both (the original sceenshot was from service desire up to 2), maybe I caught it between uploads, will try to update again.
Updated patch again and it's working for me too.

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
Can any kind soul tell me why my creampie and mastubation is at level 3 but my insertion is still at level 1? What am i doing wrong.

noname.jpg

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
You probably haven't had enough fucking yet, you should be able to trigger more with high lust Estus status and more night activity in town..

I think I figure out most of my issues, I started cosplaying for the mayor and getting massages at night. That raised my Exposure act to 31 and cosplay up as well. I unlocked Prostitution. However, I still am short Immoral Acts I think, not sure how to trigger them, but I see you have 14 and I only have 6.

Anyhow, I'm giving up for now, again if someone knows how to unlock exposure. please share.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 62 Votes