dooodd

Nov 18, 2018
On www/js/plugins

Open plugins with notepad or whatever and edit
TRP_ParticleList
TRP_ParticlePreset
TRP_Particle

from true to false. If you're in the cave with the goblins, those red area vision things are the reason of the lag on that area.
What exactly are you setting to false? there's thousands of lines in these plugins

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
can not continue i need to talk to buster but this guy will not move out of the way please help!!!!
I had the same kind of bug with the Dr. at the clinic when trying to activate the last lewd event there at the very end of the game. Sadly nothing seemed to work so I just skipped the event and finished the game without it. You're not so lucky because you can't skip that one. maybe post your save and someone here can help you out.

RedComet00

Sep 6, 2019
To what degree is this game NTR? No spoilers, but I love NTR and am hoping this is up there with Sword Princess Cistina or Thug Hero Party. Recommendations based on that?

Imarin

Nov 5, 2017
i'm not sure if it's the translation, or if it's something that gets fixed in one of the patches the developer has been working on but I can't seem to access the event at the clinic or the high class bar despite meeting all the requirements for both of them.

mrih8u

Apr 23, 2018
I don't know why but my sluttiness/lewd level seems to have stopped rising, So I can't activate events.
I can't get it higher than 30.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
go to the recollection room by talking to the statues and once you finish the true end a crystal on your left will appear, that should be the unlock button
So, after the true end we got teleported to the recollection room, right? The one with the option to do NG+. In that recollection room, the left crystal is missing.
Or... do I have to start New Game+ first?

spiritgate07

Jun 29, 2022
So, after the true end we got teleported to the recollection room, right? The one with the option to do NG+. In that recollection room, the left crystal is missing.
Or... do I have to start New Game+ first?
I can confirm that even if you start NG+ the unlock all crystall doesn't work. It was said in a previous post that that was a known bug

Reactions: TankyThomas

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
The creater released a new patch (1.08) but it breaks the translation :(

Wr3n

Oct 16, 2021
How do I unlock this Desire?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i mean i got it unlocked by choosing desire in the first dungeon... and iirc if you just go around town at night/in the underground sewer a lot, you'll encounter a few molesters who help you level that up a lot.

Last edited:

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
is there an ending guide? trying to get true end on my first run for NG+
You don't need a guide, literally just do what the game tells you to do without being in fall down mode. Also you can just sell the cheating hearts if you have them. The game is very linear and the choices barely matters, you can still get the true end easily even if you go full slut mode.

Garoxxx350

Sep 16, 2022
is there an ending guide? trying to get true end on my first run for NG+
there's a hint you can activate in the recollection room for the scene, the true end is basically just defeat the final boss and not in fall down mode while having less than 3 cheating heart

Reactions: TankyThomas
4.20 star(s) 62 Votes