erginger

Aug 4, 2017
I had that issue too. It got better with each goblin I killed.

Also wanted to ask a question myself: If the Heart Meter gets to 100% Desire, is there any way to lower it at that point or are you stuck?
at some point you will be able to visit the church and have it lowered

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
You don't need a guide, literally just do what the game tells you to do without being in fall down mode. Also you can just sell the cheating hearts if you have them. The game is very linear and the choices barely matters, you can still get the true end easily even if you go full slut mode.
Sell the cheating hearts? They are greyed out in my game. Is there vendor where they are sellable?

I thought the worst that would happen is that I'd end up with Buster instead of Jazz (or maybe Jazz WAS Buster and fooling us the whole time). I didn't expect that would be the deciding factor in getting the bad end.

Just goes to show you, no matter how much you help people and try to save the world, if you fuck someone other than your boyfriend you end up with a bad end.

Garoxxx350

Sep 16, 2022
Hey, how can i get good ending ? Either i choose desire or reason i got the same ending (bad), thanks!
Don't have 3 or more cheating heart and choose desire while not in fall down mode, it should lead you to the true end

Sell the cheating hearts? They are greyed out in my game. Is there vendor where they are sellable?

I thought the worst that would happen is that I'd end up with Buster instead of Jazz (or maybe Jazz WAS Buster and fooling us the whole time). I didn't expect that would be the deciding factor in getting the bad end.

Just goes to show you, no matter how much you help people and try to save the world, if you fuck someone other than your boyfriend you end up with a bad end.
i think it's the npc beside the bar where you work at night the one who sell you item to teleport to around the city and the divination or something in the slum with the option to "Change Destiny"

Reactions: Hakoy

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Couple of questions:

1. Is there virgin ending?

2. What's the original Japanese text for the "Holy Demon Church"?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Oh. The update killed my old save file. FeelsAwfulMan

Also, if you do New Game and skip the prologue, the text repeats itself until the transition.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
So I got the Nightmare End and then came here to find out how to achieve the other ends. I then got the Buster End (my personal favorite), and then the True End. I don't think I'll bother with the so-called Lust End unless someone recommends it as something I should see.

The "teleport to anywhere" stone you can buy from the shady guy next to the Bar made doing the additional ends a lot easier.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Don't have 3 or more cheating heart and choose desire while not in fall down mode, it should lead you to the true end

i think it's the npc beside the bar where you work at night the one who sell you item to teleport to around the city and the divination or something in the slum with the option to "Change Destiny"
Thanks for the tip. It was the Fortune Teller in the slums and you have to pay her to remove them 1 at a time. It is expensive, but by that point in the game I had tons on money.

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes