Kohki

Aug 5, 2022
hello, i play at joiplay, and i got "uncaught error: header is wrong" message, anyone know how to fix it?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Hopeful future content is added. I feel like only having certain enemies able to fuck Rain is a huge disappointment.
the game does seem to have a lot of content cut, the unused slums (thought you can get fucked by a bum if you have the bar full) the beach night bar is entirely unused, there is an NPC called hansome guy in the beach and nothing happens to him. I think the game was probably thought to be larger or prepped for expansion, but at least the dev seemed to have properly finished it.

maeqlin

Dec 17, 2018
dazedanon

Found 2 untranslated things:

1 - When I try another cloth which I can't wear yet. (does this with multiple cloths e.g. bikini armor, waitress cloth)
cloth change.png

2 - When I click wardrobe after getting in training (by paying money)
training cloth.jpg

Also thank you very much for your hard work. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon

Hakoy

Aug 23, 2017
Hey, how can i get good ending ? Either i choose desire or reason i got the same ending (bad), thanks!

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here already. After I beat the "hellhound", then Buster and Bray, then had the cutscene dialogue with Dimon and the aftermath of that dungeon, I went to upgrade my sword so I could go back to this dungeon to access areas I couldn't previously. I went back and ran through it again and when I got to the hellhound area the hound had moved up on the map to where Buster was and the cutscene with Buster started and that fight ensued with no hellhound fight. It then played the whole scene with Dimon and the aftermath like I hadn't already done that part. None of the other dungeon boss fights that I went back to to fight again (for exp and stuff) happened that way. That seems like a bug to me since the game should know (like with the other bosses) that I already defeated them once.

spiritgate07

Jun 29, 2022
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here already. After I beat the "hellhound", then Buster and Bray, then had the cutscene dialogue with Dimon and the aftermath of that dungeon, I went to upgrade my sword so I could go back to this dungeon to access areas I couldn't previously. I went back and ran through it again and when I got to the hellhound area the hound had moved up on the map to where Buster was and the cutscene with Buster started and that fight ensued with no hellhound fight. It then played the whole scene with Dimon and the aftermath like I hadn't already done that part. None of the other dungeon boss fights that I went back to to fight again (for exp and stuff) happened that way. That seems like a bug to me since the game should know (like with the other bosses) that I already defeated them once.
Known bug. It is fixed in the later updates

spiritgate07

Jun 29, 2022
anyone know how to clear meryls mission due to mission logs not being translated i cant read it
the only mission that she gives you at the begining is to fetch some "balls" from energic monkey in forest of exstasy. Rain will comment when she has enough (4 pieces)
1693347234974.png
also did you apply the patch in the OP? everithing is translated for me. just started NG+

Fransoto21

Aug 19, 2020
View attachment 2888835 View attachment 2888861
I'm the only one who has 5fps in this location with goblins? All other are fine :/
I tried turning off the plugin that makes that red line of sight thing, but the low fps persist, it might be the sleeping animation on the goblins or just the excess of mobs on that zone that creates the lag. Solution: Edit the game and remove a few goblins on that map or check which plugin it's the one lagging.

The plugin that lags on the cave with the goblins it's TemplateEvent, but turning it off prevents you with interacting with mobs. Solution it's just to remove all the goblins or know how to edit that damned plugin.

50+ fps on the goblin map with that plugin off.

Last edited:
Reactions: emutional

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I'm the only one who has 5fps in this location with goblins? All other are fine :/
I had that issue too. It got better with each goblin I killed.

Also wanted to ask a question myself: If the Heart Meter gets to 100% Desire, is there any way to lower it at that point or are you stuck?

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes