Oct 26, 2017
I'm going crazy...where is the last missing torch or what on th F1 in the southeast dungeon (beach). I'm just running circles around like for 20 mins, and still don't find how to proceed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real1855

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
hello i want to ask just to confirm, i got into fallen mode state where desire is much more than rationality,

um what does this do? i dont think i see any different in h-scene, and also i still cant walk naked until i level up the exhibits desire, so what does this do beside changing the eye in normal standing character

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
hello i want to ask just to confirm, i got into fallen mode state where desire is much more than rationality,

um what does this do? i dont think i see any different in h-scene, and also i still cant walk naked until i level up the exhibits desire, so what does this do beside changing the eye in normal standing character
The ending. There are 4 endings, one of them you get by having 100% Desire during the final battle. Another ending you also get by being in fall down mode but without it at 100%.

MelusineOkokokok

Nov 5, 2022
View attachment 2878911

Overview:
Young girl Rain, who became a holy knight of the kingdom at a young age, is entrusted with the investigation of an incident happening in the distant town of "Hakudeti" by her lover and leader of the holy knights, Jazz.
The incident involves an increase in criminals in the once peaceful Hakudeti, an overflow of monsters in the vicinity, and the appearance of a mysterious dungeon.
Though Rain appears to be a cold-hearted warrior, deep down she longs to be with her beloved Jazz. Suppressing her hidden desires, she sets off on a journey from the capital.
Little does she know that awaiting her there is a trap, filled with swirling desires of her enemies.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-25
Release Date: 2023-08-29
Original Title: ナイトメアナイト~聖なる騎士と堕欲の魔術~
Developer: urayama-ya -
Translator: DazedAnon -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.0.8
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

I getting header
View attachment 2878911

Overview:
Young girl Rain, who became a holy knight of the kingdom at a young age, is entrusted with the investigation of an incident happening in the distant town of "Hakudeti" by her lover and leader of the holy knights, Jazz.
The incident involves an increase in criminals in the once peaceful Hakudeti, an overflow of monsters in the vicinity, and the appearance of a mysterious dungeon.
Though Rain appears to be a cold-hearted warrior, deep down she longs to be with her beloved Jazz. Suppressing her hidden desires, she sets off on a journey from the capital.
Little does she know that awaiting her there is a trap, filled with swirling desires of her enemies.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-25
Release Date: 2023-08-29
Original Title: ナイトメアナイト~聖なる騎士と堕欲の魔術~
Developer: urayama-ya -
Translator: DazedAnon -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.0.8
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

I getting header is wrong issue how to fix (Joiplay)

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
dazedanon :

Reason_Desire.JPG

At the second magic device ... if you have to choose desire or reason ... all japanese xD. And yes, i am using your latest patch from :D.

Edit: One more -> breast sucking goblins xD

Breastsucking.JPG

Edit 2: One more ... Maid job ...

Maid_Job.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: dazedanon

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019

I could be wrong, but I think it lowers your fighting stats as well as giving you different endings.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Same here, can't able to play
Try commenting those entries out of the plugins.js file, they are zero byte plugins and are only needed by the dev as plugin categories.

P.S: add // to the start of the lines to comment them out.

peropero915

Jul 3, 2023
I have played dozens of lewd games but Rain is the prettiest MC I have ever seen. Game is very good so I will buy this one.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
high end bar seems to be bugged or wrong translation?
lewd 24, Exhibition, M-play and service is maxed stil can't do event.
For the high class bar, the displayed Lewd Level requirement is wrong, you need somewhere between 35-40.

(tried at 34, didn't let me, again at 40, did let me)

Reactions: mikorin

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
For the high class bar, the displayed Lewd Level requirement is wrong, you need somewhere between 35-40.

(tried at 34, didn't let me, again at 40, did let me)
I see, no wonder. I currently do a NG+, and am able to get in now.

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes