F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Wow this game is really underwhelming and at best just mediocre. Also, not sure if the AI translation (v1.0.8) is to blame but there's some bugs. Tried using a healing potion in combat and Rain "avoided the attack" (apparently a healing potion counts as an attack?) so the potion didn't work--three times in a row! Clothing durability is 0 and yet the enemies are still focusing on destroying her clothes? Spend over 20 turns defending against a monkey-shade combo and not a single sexual attack or restraint attempt. No idea if those are bugs or just bad game design.

What's the point of clothes changing if no one comments about it (at least not that i saw) and you can only fight in one set anyway? And why can't you enter town with her clothes destroyed? The art isn't even anything special to make up for the lackluster gameplay.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Spend over 20 turns defending against a monkey-shade combo and not a single sexual attack or restraint attempt.
Those monsters don't have those kind of moves. Only certain monsters do (basically just the ones that can take multiple actions per turn).

Why can't you enter town with her clothes destroyed?
You can once Exhibition Desire reaches Level 2.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Definitely get that Shimobashira itch. The endgame is a little underwhelming but overall a decent and fun game.
Also, the art is a big plus for me.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Those monsters don't have those kind of moves. Only certain monsters do (basically just the ones that can take multiple actions per turn).

You can once Exhibition Desire reaches Level 2.
Hmm that's really disappointing, but thank you for clarifying.

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Stuck at the beach town dungeon. I drained the water and walked all round and found nothing else. I see a big hold but cant go down it or anything.

Dec 21, 2018
Really dumb question, but how do you redeem blessing/protection points? I did it one time and now I have forgotten how to do it. The game doesn't explain it very well.

spiritgate07

Jun 29, 2022
Really dumb question, but how do you redeem blessing/protection points? I did it one time and now I have forgotten how to do it. The game doesn't explain it very well.
so because I'm also dumb (english is not my first language) and not sure if redeem means how to get OR how to use the blessing points I'll explain both.
you get blessing points by defeating enemies and bosses, completing missions, and working/doing events
you spend blessing points by pressing S button, or going to your inventory>key items>holy demon cross emblem
hope I helped, if not then sorry :p

Dec 21, 2018
so because I'm also dumb (english is not my first language) and not sure if redeem means how to get OR how to use the blessing points I'll explain both.
you get blessing points by defeating enemies and bosses, completing missions, and working/doing events
you spend blessing points by pressing S button, or going to your inventory>key items>holy demon cross emblem
hope I helped, if not then sorry :p
You definitely helped answer my question :) The S key was what I was looking for. Thank you so much! Your English is very good.

onore

Feb 15, 2020
For those who like this game, here's a post from the dev:

今後について
すでに動いていますが、ナイトメアナイトver2.0のアップデート内容の制作をします。

まだボリュームを決めかねているのでリリース予定も定まりませんが、遅くとも今年度中には完成させたいなぁという感じです。

次回作もぼやっと作りたいものイメージはありますが、そっちに気持ちが引っ張られるとナイトメアナイトがおざなりになるので、一旦は妄想だけに留めています。

そういうことで、Ci-enでの記事はもうしばらくナイトメアナイトの内容になります。もうしばらくお付き合いいただけると幸いです。

TL:
About the future
It's already in motion, but I'm working on the update content for Nightmare Night ver2.0.

I haven't decided on the volume yet, so I haven't decided on the release schedule, but I feel like I'd like to complete it by the end of this year at the latest.

I have a vague image of what I want to make for the next work, but if my feelings are pulled by that, Nightmare Night will be perfunctory, so for now I'll just keep it in my imagination.

That's why Ci-en's articles will be about Nightmare Night for a while longer. I would appreciate it if you could join me for a while.

IF things go accordingly, we should see an actual update by year end.

4.20 star(s) 63 Votes