iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
At this point in its development/translation, it is somewhat difficult to know what Rain needs to do to raise the various sexual category stats. I've completed the game twice plus I replayed the end area to get each of the 4 endings, and my advice to those asking "How do I raise...?" is simply to keep doing every sexual thing you can and eventually the stats will max out. It really didn't take all that much grinding or repetition.

mike95

Sep 7, 2017
anyone having problems with performance? is this game that heavy? i run kinda every rpg with no problem but this is like 1fps it's unplayable

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
where to get Osicron?
The person who can make Osiricorn is in the upper section of the Alchemist's Shop, but they will only make it while you have the associated quest from the Adult Goods store, located on the East side of town. You need three for that quest, but you also need one for the final armor upgrade. Once you finish the quest, you can't make it any more (unless that changed), so make sure to have at least four Osiricorn before finishing the quest.
Edit: It seems you can find an Osiricorn in the final dungeon, so there is still a way to make the final armor upgrade even if you don't make an extra Osiricorn during the quest.

anyone having problems with performance? is this game that heavy? i run kinda every rpg with no problem but this is like 1fps it's unplayable
I had some issues in the Goblin cave with the sleeping goblins causing lag, and I believe a few other people said they did there as well.

Last edited:

ImBaka

Aug 19, 2023
At this point in its development/translation, it is somewhat difficult to know what Rain needs to do to raise the various sexual category stats. I've completed the game twice plus I replayed the end area to get each of the 4 endings, and my advice to those asking "How do I raise...?" is simply to keep doing every sexual thing you can and eventually the stats will max out. It really didn't take all that much grinding or repetition.
Can you tell me how to complete meryl's quest this one:

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Those monsters don't have those kind of moves. Only certain monsters do (basically just the ones that can take multiple actions per turn).

just adding to this for anyone else that got confused by this; Pretty much almost every enemy that has a unique skin while roaming around as well. Was disappointing to see, for sure, but once you figure that out it becomes very easy to just skrt skrt around the non lewd enemies that don't do anything.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'm unable to get the third quest in the clinic, the system say nothing about and it will start only the recap of the second one.
1694303609463.png

Limyesin

Jun 1, 2021
View attachment 2878911

Overview:
Young girl Rain, who became a holy knight of the kingdom at a young age, is entrusted with the investigation of an incident happening in the distant town of "Hakudeti" by her lover and leader of the holy knights, Jazz.
The incident involves an increase in criminals in the once peaceful Hakudeti, an overflow of monsters in the vicinity, and the appearance of a mysterious dungeon.
Though Rain appears to be a cold-hearted warrior, deep down she longs to be with her beloved Jazz. Suppressing her hidden desires, she sets off on a journey from the capital.
Little does she know that awaiting her there is a trap, filled with swirling desires of her enemies.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-25
Release Date: 2023-08-29
Original Title: ナイトメアナイト~聖なる騎士と堕欲の魔術~
Developer: urayama-ya -
Translator: DazedAnon -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.0.8
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how can i use joilplay download idk how to fix pls help me fix,i have phone only

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I'm unable to get the third quest in the clinic, the system say nothing about and it will start only the recap of the second one.
View attachment 2917623
The requirements it lists for the third scene are incorrect. I don't know what the true requirements are, but they are higher than what it says they are. However, once you qualify for the third scene, it will play out instead.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
The requirements it lists for the third scene are incorrect. I don't know what the true requirements are, but they are higher than what it says they are. However, once you qualify for the third scene, it will play out instead.
The problem is that I don't know what the req are since the system is asking me only if I want to work or not

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes