spiritgate07

Jun 29, 2022
The problem is that I don't know what the req are since the system is asking me only if I want to work or not
if you see the exclamation mark but it doesn't give you the scene its because you have not progressed enough of the story. if i'm remembering right you have to progress the story to where you have to go through the undedrground dungeon in the city, i may be wrong

MshkFrd

Jul 24, 2022
After breaking crystal in dungeon i dont see notification about what i pick up in the upper left corner. Is it bug or game feature?

Bombo32

Oct 30, 2020
Hey I don't get any items when opening treasures or collecting those "stars" on the map (pretty sure that in first dungeon I was getting some info about items in the top left on the screen when collecting those). Is this some kind of a bug?

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Anyone else just have bosses spam restrain on your over and over again? Like how are you supposed to do anything when your TP is always zero and your buffs run out because of restrain. Did the dev forget to put a cooldown or something.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone else just have bosses spam restrain on your over and over again? Like how are you supposed to do anything when your TP is always zero and your buffs run out because of restrain. Did the dev forget to put a cooldown or something.
Unfortunately is rng.. In the same way you can make skip the enemy turn by using a skill however in much lower chance, I think the fail have higher chance of happening xD Btw don't forget to buy skills, I'm in the same situation and totally forgot to do (and I'm already at the fourth dungeon xD )

Dec 10, 2022
Hey I don't get any items when opening treasures or collecting those "stars" on the map (pretty sure that in first dungeon I was getting some info about items in the top left on the screen when collecting those). Is this some kind of a bug?
I had the same problem in an older version. Did you patched your game?

peperino1234

Nov 6, 2020
I think I'm softlocked. I'm playing the english 1.08 version and when my objective is "Obtain information from Buster, who is in the underground prison..." Caldo won't move out of the way. He just keeps saying "I will try to gather information from the dark owls before the final battle".

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
i finished the game and now iam confused. How do you exactly get all the endings?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This actually reminds me of a question I had: Can you lock yourself out of the Buster End, or is there a repeatable way to obtain Cheating Hearts? I know that you can unlock the gallery after beating the game, but I was curious if it was possible to become unable to obtain it otherwise?

spiritgate07

Jun 29, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This actually reminds me of a question I had: Can you lock yourself out of the Buster End, or is there a repeatable way to obtain Cheating Hearts? I know that you can unlock the gallery after beating the game, but I was curious if it was possible to become unable to obtain it otherwise?
To get Buster end you have to choose desire every time he makes a deal with you. That will get you the 4 cheating hearts, if you choose reason you won't get them

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
To get Buster end you have to choose desire every time he makes a deal with you. That will get you the 4 cheating hearts, if you choose reason you won't get them
You don't have to choose Desire for every scene with him as you only need 3 Cheating Hearts to get the ending and there are 4 opportunities to get them. However, that means if you pick Reason at least 2 times against Buster or remove the Cheating Hearts at the Psychic, you are locked out of his ending on that run. I was just checking about whether the ending was missable because I thought people would want to know that in advance.

Reactions: spiritgate07

chenchan

Dec 26, 2018
anyone else having a hard time finding tabo acts content for the exposure condition?
im still at level one

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes