ChubbyX

May 27, 2020
Any New Updates from the translation and new versions of the game? also the OP haven't got updated?

Sep 10, 2023
After an enemy restrains you, how do I time the 'Unbind' to break free? Like how much is the gauge meter supposed to fill up when I hit the button? No matter what timing I try I can't seem to break free and the enemies keep molesting Rain.

throwdude

May 8, 2022
Can't start the game, it says "Uncaught error: incorrect header". I tried with and without the patch files and I get the same result.

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
After an enemy restrains you, how do I time the 'Unbind' to break free? Like how much is the gauge meter supposed to fill up when I hit the button? No matter what timing I try I can't seem to break free and the enemies keep molesting Rain.
There should be three colors sections. From bottom to top, its fail, escape, and escape+counterattack. Have you managed to get either of the top two?

Jul 28, 2018
how to move on in this south dungeon, im stuck
It looks like the missing stair tiles were fixed between 1.00 and 1.08, but (as mentioned) you should still be able to go in the hole.

What version number is in the title bar? You may need to download the update from the first post and overwrite the files in your copy of the game to get to 1.08 with the additional translation fixes.

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
Got this when I started the game? Anyone know how to fix this? (joiplay) I've also already patched the game

Parti

Nov 12, 2017
It's so hard to make ntr with female protag play out. Though in one game it was done in a funny way - when you ntr your bf he, instead of being all crybaby and cucky about it, goes to train so hard that he slays Demon Lord before you do, and becomes the final boss instead.
which one was that?

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes