exter

May 29, 2017
btw. does anyone know if his game about Meryl is on F95? i cant find it and im not sure if it just isnt here or if it just does not have the devs name attached to it.

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
Does anybody know if it's possible to go into the men's side of the bath without being drugged?

Like, I can see a changing circle in the men's changing room just like on the women's side but I can't go in, and I'm wondering if this is because I chose the fallen path and maybe it's only accessible via the pure path? Idk that doesn't make sense to me but who knows. Maybe it's just not implemented yet but planned to be in a future update.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
I can't activate the scene in the east side bunny girl bar even though I have all of the requirements
I also cannot unlock it, I'm seriously looking into using Mtool to do that, though that's super buggy since all the code is in Japanese so the only way to get it properly is via unlocking all conditions which is not optimal.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Ended up with the True End, was nice, never got to the highest weapon or armor level, and moved from fallen to a reason state, overall not a bad game with lots of potential. The state requirements though would be easier to understand if some were more apparent, but its nice how the ones not met are highlighted.

Reactions: EonKain

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
From what I could gather, the new content (in 1.11) was more stuff being transferred in new game+

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NightmareKnightHolyKnightAndTheMagicOfLust-1.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 62 Votes