Limyesin

Jun 1, 2021
View attachment 2878911

Overview:
Young girl Rain, who became a holy knight of the kingdom at a young age, is entrusted with the investigation of an incident happening in the distant town of "Hakudeti" by her lover and leader of the holy knights, Jazz.
The incident involves an increase in criminals in the once peaceful Hakudeti, an overflow of monsters in the vicinity, and the appearance of a mysterious dungeon.
Though Rain appears to be a cold-hearted warrior, deep down she longs to be with her beloved Jazz. Suppressing her hidden desires, she sets off on a journey from the capital.
Little does she know that awaiting her there is a trap, filled with swirling desires of her enemies.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-25
Release Date: 2023-08-29
Original Title: ナイトメアナイト~聖なる騎士と堕欲の魔術~
Developer: urayama-ya -
Translator: DazedAnon -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.0.8
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can someone help me download to use joiplay idk what problem

Nov 15, 2022
So,I'm not sure does anyone posted any full save,so I'm sharing mine,although it's not exactly full save,if you are looking for full gallery,there is one in my saves.
And yes,this is extremely possible that it is my first and last NTR game. (Although Male MC's lack of presence makes me feel it's not a NTR game somehow)

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
any hero willing to share the newest version update (1.14) ? its got some new cg i think (?) just read a desc at ci-en. (like the sub-char witch)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
any hero willing to share the newest version update (1.14) ? its got some new cg i think (?) just read a desc at ci-en. (like the sub-char witch)
The dev be pumping out these updates, might be better to wait until they slow down.

You're misreading the article, that was an update progress after 1.14, not for 1.14. It's also saying planned stuff, not implemented stuff.

Last edited:

Dowfra

Apr 7, 2021
The dev be pumping out these updates, might be better to wait until they slow down.

You're misreading the article, that was an update progress after 1.14, not for 1.14. It's also saying planned stuff, not implemented stuff.
ahh i see, might as well wait till its 'real' final version then

Reactions: HYPERMETALSONIC

Jaunie

Jun 13, 2019
Does anyone know if the quest for the inn at the beach is bugged or is it because I didn't progress enough yet? I went back to the inn at the main town to get the key but I can't give it back to complete the quest. I Started the quest as soon as I could and now I'm about to progress story in the underground but I still can't turn it it

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Does the patch already come included or do i have to apply it ? im asking because there seems to be some files with the same name that im 90% sure don't come originally with the game

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
"Rest in the dormitory until tomorrow" objective won't go away. Haven't played in a while, don't know what else I'm supposed to do and the objective just won't change.

1695082302185.png

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Does the patch already come included or do i have to apply it ? im asking because there seems to be some files with the same name that im 90% sure don't come originally with the game
You have to apply the patch as the main download is version 1.0.0
All updates are through the patch.

onore

Feb 15, 2020
For those who like this game, here's a post from the dev:

今後について
すでに動いていますが、ナイトメアナイトver2.0のアップデート内容の制作をします。

まだボリュームを決めかねているのでリリース予定も定まりませんが、遅くとも今年度中には完成させたいなぁという感じです。

次回作もぼやっと作りたいものイメージはありますが、そっちに気持ちが引っ張られるとナイトメアナイトがおざなりになるので、一旦は妄想だけに留めています。

そういうことで、Ci-enでの記事はもうしばらくナイトメアナイトの内容になります。もうしばらくお付き合いいただけると幸いです。

TL:
About the future
It's already in motion, but I'm working on the update content for Nightmare Night ver2.0.

I haven't decided on the volume yet, so I haven't decided on the release schedule, but I feel like I'd like to complete it by the end of this year at the latest.

I have a vague image of what I want to make for the next work, but if my feelings are pulled by that, Nightmare Night will be perfunctory, so for now I'll just keep it in my imagination.

That's why Ci-en's articles will be about Nightmare Night for a while longer. I would appreciate it if you could join me for a while.

IF things go accordingly, we should see an actual update by year end.

Good news, the creator has 3 events planned right now.

TLDR; Cheap inn (slums), item shop (continuation of the poster event), and lastly something with meryl.
No planned release date for the patch yet.
Source:

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes