Sep 10, 2023
I may be really dumb but I can’t find my way to the 3rd floor of the first dungeon after leaving the capital. I triggered the traps to see if that did anything and I’m stuck. I don’t see anyway to progress.

Jul 28, 2018
I may be really dumb but I can’t find my way to the 3rd floor of the first dungeon after leaving the capital. I triggered the traps to see if that did anything and I’m stuck. I don’t see anyway to progress.
Don't forget that you can walk through some of the walls.

Spiral around up-right-down-left from the stairs. When you can go up in one of two ways, take the right one. (The left goes to a resource collection area.) At the apparent end of the path, go down.

Hex_Le_Hex

Jul 5, 2023
Having an issue with missing textures. The nun outfit doesn't register the character model along with some buildings such as the guard post being completely black which causes difficulty to maneuver. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I've cross referenced with the original files and the issue still seems to remain present.

noperceiving

Sep 1, 2021
Bug report dazedanon

"You received xxx item!" popup menu in the top left seems to get disabled right after completing the first dungeon (where you get trapped by the tentacles and have to pick whether or not to get assaulted by them and then you collapse outside the dungeon and get brought back to the town).

This persists even after I load a save before the fight and try again, after restarting the game, picking both of the two options (escape tentacles vs. let them assault you). Issue always persists.

Played another 30 mins or so afterwards including visiting areas outside of the town and that popup menu seems to be gone for good.
i have this problem too despite having the latest patch, not sure what cause this to happen either

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
i have this problem too despite having the latest patch, not sure what cause this to happen either
If you applied the patch but are still using an old save it might still be an issue on that save since plugins sometimes only update on newgame. Its caused by `GetInformation` in plugins.js and its fixed now on latest.

Reactions: noperceiving

Keko-Loli

Nov 11, 2022
So I played for 3 hours. Really loved the game. Saved my progress, went to the main menu, checked in "continue" to see if it saved and it was. So I closed the game & went out for diner. Hours later I wanted to continue. So I booted up the game and discovered that all my saves were gone.
So I decided to not continue playing the game as it would require me to play it all in 1 go.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: dazedanon

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
So I played for 3 hours. Really loved the game. Saved my progress, went to the main menu, checked in "continue" to see if it saved and it was. So I closed the game & went out for diner. Hours later I wanted to continue. So I booted up the game and discovered that all my saves were gone.
So I decided to not continue playing the game as it would require me to play it all in 1 go.
...sounds like you opened the game from within an archive or some other temporary folder...

Reactions: HYPERMETALSONIC

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
help i tried to dl the game plus the updates it all works but its keeps lagging what shall i do??using joiplay what shall i do lessen the lagg??

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
well when i enter the cave is its not really log though but when i enter the dungeon its quite lagg though help
If it still lags for you with the fixes, you could try using a newer build of NW.JS

But it may just be that your system can't handle the game.

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
If it still lags for you with the fixes, you could try using a newer build of NW.JS

But it may just be that your system can't handle the game.
dungeon no problem its not log but teleporting to the town its quite lagg, using joiplay

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes