Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020
The main character voice is not playing to me, or did her voice only come in the H scenes? I only played the intro since there's no voice I stoped soon after to see with you guys if it's normal or if there's a way to fix it.

By the way I am playing on Joiplay and the patch/fix was already installed

Edit: forget it guys, I looked in the game folders and now I understand that is not a full voiced game :(

Last edited:

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
No cheating hearts, not max desire bar, choose "desire" on the final boss.
Wait, that hard to get the good ending? Damn it, I'll have to either change the variables in file save file or replay the game to avoid the lewd scenes(and the game is very grindy).

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
I wanted to do an absolute 0 desire sheet run. The devs screwed me over during the underground investigation portion! No way through but to get groped! :( If anyone knows an alternative, lemme know please!

Sorin_Gimp87

Sep 25, 2023
So I'm stuck at 33 slut points. How am I supposed to increase it? I thought it was encounters, but i'm thinking its tied to pink (!) quests, but if thats the case then whats the fastest way to get gold because 1000gp:1 chip exchange is whack.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game keeps crashing wih a set of .js errors. It happens at random moments, and the protag sprite turns blue when that happens.

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes