Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
how to i get good ending? i'm only getting "nightmare night end" without ever engaging in sexual acts or is it the good ending?

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
If you skip the story and avoid the H-scenes, what is the point of playing this kind of game?
well because these games normally have multiple outcomes and endings and i want to see all of them, i normally do a virgin run every first playthrough in any of them just for fun, is it enough reasoning? xd

Reactions: VeryVexxing

Crispysocks

Mar 15, 2020
Glitch: I cannot see any of the items I pick up until I check inventory and I think it's blocking some interactions as well, anyone know a fix?

Crispysocks

Mar 15, 2020
Newer glitch: My entire continues just got nuked but when I check data all my 3 saves are still there, but I can't access them in continues

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Newer glitch: My entire continues just got nuked but when I check data all my 3 saves are still there, but I can't access them in continues
Backup those saves, make temporary saves in those slots, restore backed up saves, overwriting the temporary ones. Should now be able to load those saves.

SutekiSenpai

Feb 15, 2021
Sooo anyone got a solution about the bunny girl hostess thingy? I can't get out of the place I'm stuck in front of the right room.

Tropxe

Nov 23, 2021
What does the patch on github in the first post do?

Edit: Ah never mind. I assumed the basic download was the 1.14 and the patch was fan-made fixes.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Another probable bug. When I use healing drink, I "miss" with it quite often. Saying she evaded the attack...

Reactions: Zartog

illusionFan

Apr 7, 2018
Can we edit the "Blessing PTS" using CheatEngine or something as it does not show up for me.

Love the Games btw.
I would also like to know Blessing/Protection points location.
I got variable #189, 100, 39, and it doesn't seem to be those.
I searched down to byte only changes, and I can't find it,
it doesn't seem to be in the game

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes