illusionFan

Apr 7, 2018
Edit the plugins file in the js folder? Also what line is the boolean?
in www\js\plugins.js
you will find a list on bolt on modules that make up the game
eg {"name":"SRD_GameUpgrade","status":true,"description":"Enables more customization
I am guessing he means change it to "status":false, to turn off he plugin/module

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
well because these games normally have multiple outcomes and endings and i want to see all of them, i normally do a virgin run every first playthrough in any of them just for fun, is it enough reasoning? xd
But then why skip the story? The ending has no context without the story.

Reactions: Grufix

xigva

Dec 28, 2018
How do I break the purple crystals in the first dungeon? The prompt says if I train her sword more she might be able to break it; I've put 3 level ups into her attack stat but it still says the same thing. Do I need to level up something else? Is it a story progression thing?

VeryVexxing

Dec 3, 2020
How do I break the purple crystals in the first dungeon? The prompt says if I train her sword more she might be able to break it; I've put 3 level ups into her attack stat but it still says the same thing. Do I need to level up something else? Is it a story progression thing?
Yeah I had this same issue on my playthrough at first. You need to actually upgrade her sword at the armorers shop in-town, there's a dude there that can upgrade your equipment if you have the right crafting items+cash.

Reactions: xigva

Hydrofront

May 14, 2019
Hello, may I ask about the change logs of the latest updates?
Only bug fixes, and some minor functionality enhancements, according to the changelog on DLSite (as well as the changelog inside the game archive from the site). No new content yet, but some recent-ish posts from author's Ci-En show he's working on new content now.

Reactions: BlackElite

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Only bug fixes, and some minor functionality enhancements, according to the changelog on DLSite (as well as the changelog inside the game archive from the site). No new content yet, but some recent-ish posts from author's Ci-En show he's working on new content now.
Thanks for the info! If it's just bug fixes, then I won't update my game, since it's stable enough for now

xigva

Dec 28, 2018
What can I do to increase the Exposure stat? I need to do Exhibitionism activities, but I can't seem to find any, and I can't remember what I did that first unlocked it.

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
What can I do to increase the Exposure stat? I need to do Exhibitionism activities, but I can't seem to find any, and I can't remember what I did that first unlocked it.
It's been a while, but I think it starts off by finding couples at night and interacting to spy on them, then continues with getting sexually harassed by wandering molestors also at night.

xigva

Dec 28, 2018
It's been a while, but I think it starts off by finding couples at night and interacting to spy on them, then continues with getting sexually harassed by wandering molestors also at night.
Nah, that wasn't doing it, but I figured it out. I was able to repeat the Hospital (or Orgasm Clinic as its revealed) event, which gave +1 Exhibition for some reason, so after a few days of doing that I got it to level.

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes