Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
What's new in the 2.0 version? anyway, I'm so keen!
Nice! here are the upcoming new stuff:

The scheduled update date is Saturday, December 23rd .
The contents include the addition of events and functional improvements. Details are below.
[Event]
・[New] Mail event

・[New] Cheap Inn Event

・[New] Character event
(with the guard of the caravan(i think), that ran away when they were ambushed by monsters. after the item shop owner asked Rain to go check on the merchant that was running late)

・[Added] Item shop event

・[Added] Beach event

・[Added] Town Hall Event

[Function and system aspects]
- Changed to allow "Strong and New Game (laps)" even with endings other than the true ending
- From the 2nd round onwards, it is possible to obtain the item "Kousoku Jammer" that will no longer be restrained during battle
- Complete recollection Added a function that allows you to fully unlock the memories of additional events even if they have been unlocked.
- Adjusted the balance of some drop items
- Changed the illustration of the menu "Desire Lock" screen when in "Depraved Desire Mode".

There will be 11 additional events and over 10 CGs (stills, portraits).
I think the play time for the additional parts is about 1 hour (if you just read the scenario), but if you consider the work to fulfill the release conditions, it will be about 2 hours.

Reactions: bleachedturtle

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
This game has Ver2.00 right? Because I read
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But in the current Ver. it is 1.14 That is, right now it hasn't been updated, right?
(translate)

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
This game has Ver2.00 right? Because I read
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But in the current Ver. it is 1.14 That is, right now it hasn't been updated, right?
(translate)
Yes, though we can't use it until we got the translation for 2.0, which would be released next month

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
2.00 is up. Re-download the entire game from the OP for the new pictures. If you already have the 2.00 copy applying the patch should work fine.

The patch does indeed have new changes so apply it after you re-download.

As always, report any issues found and enjoy c:

niifan

Aug 9, 2023
2.00 is up. Re-download the entire game from the OP for the new pictures. If you already have the 2.00 copy applying the patch should work fine.

The patch does indeed have new changes so apply it after you re-download.

As always, report any issues found and enjoy c:
it's translated?

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes