riddlebox1321

Dec 2, 2017
Currently not compatible with Joiplay. Issues running required Javascript plugins make the game unplayable. Maybe a solution will be found later down the road.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Can someone tell me why when i gather stuff there is no message popping up saying what the hell i am gathering? On a new game in it works fine....

Last edited:

MshkFrd

Jul 24, 2022
NightmareKnightHolyKnightAndTheMagicOfLust-1.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
It is 1.00, not 1.14

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
It is 1.00, not 1.14
You can report any issues with the version of the game on the OP itself. Bottom left, explain why it is 1.0, and someone will fix it. Our torrents have no relationship to the f95 uploads, we simply take the files provided and convert them into torrents, following the names and versions they provide at the time of creation.

MshkFrd

Jul 24, 2022
You can report any issues with the version of the game on the OP itself. Bottom left, explain why it is 1.0, and someone will fix it. Our torrents have no relationship to the f95 uploads, we simply take the files provided and convert them into torrents, following the names and versions they provide at the time of creation.
There are no bugfixes, no translated text and game window name is "Nightmare Night ~Holy Knight and the Magic of Lust ~ ver1.00"

MshkFrd

Jul 24, 2022
Ok, i downloaded patch from Kenny567 and started new game. Still no popup messages and half translated text like in 1.00

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Ok, i downloaded patch from Kenny567 and started new game. Still no popup messages and half translated text like in 1.00
You don't want my patch, that was just to get the untranslated branch up-to-date. The one you want is in the Downloads section on the OP (which is the updated and translated patch)

Reactions: HYPERMETALSONIC

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there not a way to get rid of the standing picture? (fucking annoying)
Untitled.png

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
Possibly a personal issue since I am using a laptop, but frame rate presents actual game play issues. Which is weird for this kind of RPG.

First, movement to get initiative in battle. It is the kind of game where you DON'T automatically turn 'always sprint' because you can't line up with doorways.

Secondly, the core combat mechanic is that enemies grab you, and you have to spent TP to get out of the grapple. This leads to a QTE minigame that is "hit the bar when is on a good color". I found I could not get anything other than the very bottom 1 pixel of the bar every time- which is the failure zone. Failure wastes your TP, and it is expensive enough that it can take 2-3 turns to try again when you run out.

Game also has other issues that clue me into the fact this is built in a wonky way. Core progression path in the dungeon requires you to walk left into an apparent solid wall, which only gets revealed as an overhand when you walk under it. The town also appears to ahve houses with door that face up- and they are completely invisible unless you walk by them and see a room name pop up.

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes