Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
Hello, can anyone help me on how to get on this secret area in the first dungeon on the third floor? I tried to find a way by walking around, but didn't find any shortcut or secret area. Yes I know about some of the hidden areas on this dungeon. Help for 3rd floor.png

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Hello, can anyone help me on how to get on this secret area in the first dungeon on the third floor? I tried to find a way by walking around, but didn't find any shortcut or secret area. Yes I know about some of the hidden areas on this dungeon. View attachment 2993039
You've got to climb the vines (a tad further to the left of your screen, if I remember correctly).

Reactions: Grufix

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
How do I get more Spirit Thread? I don't see it in the Material Acquisition Map, and I haven't seen it in any shopkeeper inventories, either.
You can get it further in the game from the Northwest Cave zone. Even then it's annoying to farm. Surprisingly you can get the more rare Spirit White Thread directly from a vendor in the town, so I am not sure why you can't buy Spirit Thread directly.

Tip: Don't craft Spirit Lamb Cloth and Spirit Lamb Robe like me and waste your Spirit Thread. You can just buy both both for low gem amounts directly from the item shop.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
You've got to climb the vines (a tad further to the left of your screen, if I remember correctly).
Thanks for the help.
Also does anyone know how and where to get Holy Pebble to upgrade armor? I fought all the enemies until the last dungeon of the game and couldn't find even one.

Last edited:

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
Thanks for the help.
Also does anyone know how and where to get Holy Pebble to upgrade armor? I fought all the enemies until the last dungeon of the game and couldn't find even one.
It's in the church, top left. You get is as part of a 100K donation.

Reactions: Grufix

LockandLoad

Jul 11, 2023
Help, I don't know what the fuck to do, so basically its the second mission (its in Japanese) and idk what to do. I got the point to go to the forest and collect the things Meryl asked and now i don't know what to do. Please help

AsanteStorm

Jul 23, 2020
Help, I don't know what the fuck to do, so basically its the second mission (its in Japanese) and idk what to do. I got the point to go to the forest and collect the things Meryl asked and now i don't know what to do. Please help
Go to the forest and farm monkey-like mobs(in my run those mobs were trying to run away from me), the thing that Meryl asked for has good drop rate.

Limyesin

Jun 1, 2021
View attachment 2878911

Overview:
Young girl Rain, who became a holy knight of the kingdom at a young age, is entrusted with the investigation of an incident happening in the distant town of "Hakudeti" by her lover and leader of the holy knights, Jazz.
The incident involves an increase in criminals in the once peaceful Hakudeti, an overflow of monsters in the vicinity, and the appearance of a mysterious dungeon.
Though Rain appears to be a cold-hearted warrior, deep down she longs to be with her beloved Jazz. Suppressing her hidden desires, she sets off on a journey from the capital.
Little does she know that awaiting her there is a trap, filled with swirling desires of her enemies.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-22
Release Date: 2023-08-29
Original Title: ナイトメアナイト~聖なる騎士と堕欲の魔術~
Developer: urayama-ya -
Translator: DazedAnon -
Censored: Mosaic
Version: 1.14
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Melia's Witch Test
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshot_20231015_174821.jpg

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes